• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B pillar stainless trim

Dodge Ball

Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
The B pillar stainless trim on my 69 Road Runner is pretty beat up. I have not found anyone making repro trim. Is there a reputable shop that straightens and can re-polish this trim ? Also did the painted B pillar cars have a separate painted trim piece that went over the b pillar, or was the paint applied directly to the exposed pillar ? thanks DB

paint was applied to the exposed pillar, i actually pulled mine off cuz i personally like the bare look better. if you pull yours off it will be body color underneath.

Thanks, 68H, this info gives me an option to replacing the stainless.

The B pillar stainless trim on my 69 Road Runner is pretty beat up. I have not found anyone making repro trim. Is there a reputable shop that straightens and can re-polish this trim ? Also did the painted B pillar cars have a separate painted trim piece that went over the b pillar, or was the paint applied directly to the exposed pillar ? thanks DB
In Philadelphia you have 2 platers who can do it. In New Jersey I have used a trim repair guy who is really amazing. GTL Metal Polishing is really fantastic if no chrome work is required. George Lucas is the owner. He has done amazing work for me.

Can you post a pic of the trim? I might be able to help ya on it.

Hemi
Thanks, I'll see how my camera does in the garage, else it'll take a day or 2 to get it out and photo

- - - Updated - - -

Snakeoil24

Thanks, do you have a town address for GTL ?

Those companies do some fine work, just wonder how many body parts it'll cost?!

Auto Transport Service
Back