• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad *** Trucks!!!

186f342fec97a8198a339796c2aa133a--on-sunday-semi-trucks.jpg

What engine and trans/ rears?

A 550 HP S60 Series Detroit. 13 speed Eaton/Fuller manual trans with 40,000lb 3:58 rears. It's a Glider kit, so it's a brand new truck with a factory rebuilt pre-emissions engine. I am looking to eliminate all of the DEF/emissions headaches that I have with my 2015.
$135,900 with a 3 year 300.000 factory warranty.

Yes, we have some nice rigs out here. From ALL over the country!

A 550 HP S60 Series Detroit. 13 speed Eaton/Fuller manual trans with 40,000lb 3:58 rears. It's a Glider kit, so it's a brand new truck with a factory rebuilt pre-emissions engine. I am looking to eliminate all of the DEF/emissions headaches that I have with my 2015.
Wait i kind of forgot so help me out. A glider is no drivetrain? Very very smart move with the pre emission Detroit. The emissions stuff is expensive to fix from what i hear.

That tractor must eat up hills like there not even there!!

Wait i kind of forgot so help me out. A glider is no drivetrain? Very very smart move with the pre emission Detroit. The emissions stuff is expensive to fix from what i hear.
Yes, complete truck minus drivetrain. The trans and rears are brand new. The engine is computer controlled so that I can run electronic log books, just no emissions at all.

Auto Transport Service
Back