• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad *** Trucks!!!

peterbilt-389-16.jpg

Like Mopars, I have been into trucks since a very young age. My Dad (R.I.P.) owned a truck repair shop, and I currently have a 2015 Freightliner Cascadia that I run flatbed with. It's plain Jane but it makes me a really good living.

View attachment 562447 View attachment 562448

My plans are to trade that in for an "upgrade", a 2018 Freightliner Coronado. Hopefully that will be happening real soon. Specced it out 2 weeks ago, now just waiting for freight to pick up.

View attachment 562449 View attachment 562450 View attachment 562451

So this thread will be my homage to Bad *** Rigs!!

Looks like a pretty nice office to work from

A 550 HP S60 Series Detroit. 13 speed Eaton/Fuller manual trans with 40,000lb 3:58 rears. It's a Glider kit, so it's a brand new truck with a factory rebuilt pre-emissions engine. I am looking to eliminate all of the DEF/emissions headaches that I have with my 2015.
$135,900 with a 3 year 300.000 factory warranty.

So the chaisis ,rear ,trans body all new with a pre engine rebuilt and installed with 300 k warranty that's nice and a smart move on the emissions stuff just runs with no to keep adding the DEF all the time ?

I love the old Peterbuilts with all the chrome square fronts they look mean.

Found you a 'parts runner'.
You don't have to polish anything!
image.jpg

As a heavy truck mechanic I've worked on a few cool ones anyone ever see a fire place with a lazy boy in the back of one? This entire truck was done up it was on a tv show once the driver told me that truck was her baby!

I know a little different but my truck was bad *** and would out haul any of the above!
14251.jpg

I see those guys in the truck stops all the time with their buffing wheels on cordless drills. I want a beautiful truck, but I don't know about all of that polishing. LOL
I'm in it for the money...not much of a shiner here...when i am done i walk away.

Auto Transport Service
Back