• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Banned from Moparts.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know WHY you were banned or WHO banned you and I don't really care. You just seem to have a knack for getting involved in controversy. So don't go whining about getting banned from someplace you profess to loathe. That's my perspective. You're free to have your own...

Yes, we are all entitled to our own OPINIONS, that is the entire point I am making regarding all of this. I never STARTED the controversial threads on Moparts, I simply stated my OPINIONS in them.

Actually, it was not even so much my opinions that they don't like, it is the PROOF and FACTS that I give that they seem to have a problem with. Just go back and look at all of my posts. It is easy, just do a search all posts for member 66hemi and see what I have to say vs. others in the threads and you tell me who caused all the problems. I don't start calling anyone names, I don't slander them, I simply state the facts with support proof.

The problem is that there are some members on there that are CONSTANTLY telling people that certain things are illegal when they absolutely are not. When you link them to the actual laws they say they are WRONG. It is in black and white absolute and they deny it. They don't want it to be so, so they just continually try to convince people with a blatent LIE. I tell the truth and show the law and they get all bent out of shape and that is when the lock for the threads come in. SOMEONE HAS TO TELL THE MEMBERSHIP THE TRUTH.

Then you have some that refuse to believe the factory printed material as proof of certain things, they want to believe that it is a printing mistake when it serves their desires. Still yet they use the possibilities of factory mistakes in manufacturing or dated parts descrepencies to THEIR convenience but challenge anyone else that trys to use the same for something else. There is a core group there that are total two faced liars.

Why do I post on the site? Two reasons.

1. Because it is the largest most active group of Mopar people on the net. There are many good people on there with a lot of knowledge. You can't let a few of them ruin it for everyone else.

2. Someone has to step up and call a spade a spade so they don't poision the rest with lies. If it causes turmoil, I really can't take the blame when I am the one telling the truth and providing the facts.

BTW, as you can see from my first post, I am not whinning but rather laughing at being banned....AGAIN. They have no idea how many people it make stop and think and how many people they lose when things like this happen. There will always be the core group laughing and cheering at my ban, it is the silent ones that they don't consider. Those people quit posting, and some simply leave because of the Gestopo tactics. Just because the majority don't speak doesn't mean they don't listen and react. That I SUSPECT is the REAL reason for the ban. Typically when those contriversial threads really get rocking is because suddenly others start READING the facts and start questioning the liars.....BANG the lock comes. They simply can't handle being caught in the lie and don't WANT people educated to the truth. It is definately NOT a democratic site and that is why I call them NAZIs.

RANT OVER.:)

Heck, I just tried to register as a new member but it keeps telling me that there is an eror and I am not recoginized. They sent me an activation code and the link takes me to the login and wont let me activate. I dont know!

they are too big. they remind me of goverment. self serving.:sSig_conspiracy:

696pack... thousands agree with you. Moparts, though it provides a great venue for the mopar community, is also a thorn in its side. I quit posting there when Dart Girl became a mod. If you know her, and like her, then that is your demon. She, IMHO, was the worst person to moderate any mopar specific board, but alas my opinion and $1.25 will get you a cappucino :D

Moparts has its issues, but its main issue is double-standards. You hit the nail on the head when you stated that. They have a "do as I say, not as I do" philosophy. And the business member you referred to.. i believe he is the one that called all of his consumers "dumb" if I am not mistaken correct? Needless to say, he will never get a penny from me, no matter how cheap he sells stuffs for 440's (hehehehehe).

Good show on your post. I dont know you rrbrucea, but if you didnt research his posts nor the reason why he was banned, then your opinion is based on non-factual, biased opinion. Exactly the opposite of what 696 was trying to put forth on moparts. My question is this then, are you one of the individuals who is combative to him and his factual evidence on moparts?

I dont know the guy from Adam, but if he claims facts, and shows facts, and sticks to his argument with facts.. why is he the a***ole?

Racedodge, I didn't call him an a**hole, and wouldn't on any forum, here, Moparts, or otherwise. Yes, I DO know his history on Moparts, better than you can possibly know. I just don't know the SPECIFICS of who banned him and why. But knowing his history there it doesn't come as a surprise at ALL.

I never picked a fight with him there, just observed the "discussions" he involved himself in. He seems to LOVE the fight... FACTUAL? You gotta be kidding me.

Honestly, I don't know why I even bothered responding to him here, I should have known better. It's not worth my time, effort or the aggravation. But since you called me out personally, I am replying to you.

I'm done here, I don't come on the Net to engage in this kind of crap, and I'm stopping now... That means Daryl, have your way here, I am not responding to this thread again...

Cheers!

Racedodge, I didn't call him an a**hole, and wouldn't on any forum, here, Moparts, or otherwise. Yes, I DO know his history on Moparts, better than you can possibly know. I just don't know the SPECIFICS of who banned him and why. But knowing his history there it doesn't come as a surprise at ALL.

I never picked a fight with him there, just observed the "discussions" he involved himself in. He seems to LOVE the fight... FACTUAL? You gotta be kidding me.

Honestly, I don't know why I even bothered responding to him here, I should have known better. It's not worth my time, effort or the aggravation. But since you called me out personally, I am replying to you.

I'm done here, I don't come on the Net to engage in this kind of crap, and I'm stopping now... That means Daryl, have your way here, I am not responding to this thread again...

Cheers!

And here is a prime example of what I am talking about. Someone posts stating that I "they are not surprised knowing my history" but can't point to any specific REASON that I should have been banned, or point to any rules I broke. He basically CHALLENGES (calls me a liar) about me providing factual back up to what I posted there. It is all spelled out in my post, all you have to do is READ them. That is if Moparts didn't delete the threads completely which they sometimes do.

In other words, Don't post something complaining to all about someone unless you have something you can point to for others to read that backs up what you are accusing me of.

Again, for anyone that wants to see what I have posted on Moparts just use their search feature, and search for things within the last month and look for posts of 66hemi.

Since you're so big on FACTS, here's some facts:

Fact, I posted on the Moparts A12 board that my A12 Bee didn't have a broadcast sheet.

Fact, you replied to my post via PM offering to SELL me a BLANK broadcast sheet filled out to my cars specs.

Fact, anyone in the Mopar hobby for very long knows the value that factory documentation adds to cars like the lift-off hood cars.

Fact, anyone knowledgeable about Mopars would justifiably question the ETHICS of someone who offers "non-original" documentation for cars of value. You didn't offer your broadcast sheet service for my slant six car...

Fact, you love to dispute with folks who bring up the questionable ethics of providing false documentation for valuable cars like my Bee. So you get "argumentative" about those kinds of topics on Moparts and you get banned. Some folks might believe you got banned for good reason, just like you seem to think you argue with them for good reason...

Fact, I didn't purchase a broadcast sheet from you because I'm not going to misrepresent the car to anyone for ANY purpose whether that puts more money in my pocket or not. I can sleep at night... Just like you're going to tell us you sleep well at night.

There's your facts. This really is all for me. I hope the mods here lock this thread...

I'm sure someone will scream censorship on my part, but I received requests to lock this thread. So I have done just that since you girls can't play nice without pulling each other's hair. If one of the Admin (Adam or Joey) wants to unlock it, then it will be unlocked.

:closed_2::dancing_lock::closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back