• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK from The Valley of the BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the spell-checking Kern Dog of old. Someone’s got to teach the ignorant here how to properly spell and punctuate.
You should if you feel so strongly about spelling, make a rule or better yet make it a felony foe missspelling.
Speaking of Ignorant:

P7300069.JPG

Don't you mean self deprecating?
Self decapitating?
I like the spell-checking Kern Dog of old. Someone’s got to teach the ignorant here how to properly spell and punctuate.
Gopher it!! I think Greg quit that jot....besides, he's letting things slide as I had to corrrrect one of his posts a bit ago. :lol:

When looking into a tunnel, there are three types of people in this world to explain what they see. The first, is a pessimist, he sees nothing. An optimist, he sees a light at the end of the tunnel. A realist, sees a train coming. Time will tell.

When looking into a tunnel, there are three types of people in this world to explain what they see. The first, is a pessimist, he sees nothing. An optimist, he sees a light at the end of the tunnel. A realist, sees a train coming. Time will tell.
Realist here! A tank of gas is half full when filling it and half empty when using it.....

It's one thing to correct people, it's another thing to use them as a source of entertainment for your personal pleasure.

Self decapitating?
The phrase self-deprecating, reminds me of a bee-itch the company hired and was assigned to a project team I was on. Think of a 30-ish gal believing she’s the cat’s-rectum (better descript, MO) having no technical expertise related to the project, but a master’s degree from a liberal arts college, someone in corporate thought would present some organizational-leeeedership skills. Was a nightmare working with her, didn’t take long before we despised each other. She told us that she could learn our jobs in three-days. Yeah, this sort of – person.

While in one of her frequent soap-box moments, she mentioned self-defecating. Oh what a great opp that was for my remark “Oh Lori, that does suit you so-so perfectly, but has to be messy, huh?” Fortunately the team disbanded a few weeks later, before I might have strangled her; I knew she probably relished my death anyway..

And the problem is?

:lol:
Well, technically he didn't say it's a problem. He said it's 'another thing'. Personally, I consider the entire world and it's occupants a source of personal pleasure and entertainment. Doesn't make me mean spirited though, it just means I like to laugh. With you, you know?

Your just jealous, Dem Duke Boys cars can fly... Yours can't.... :lol:
Yea freaken' ha
Oh I've flown a Charger my HS Graduation day/evening, back in June 1977'
1st time was a surprise, but went back & did it again too

I did liked the DOH show,
not the 100,000 :poke: of GL clones we don't need
talks about lack of imagination, in a build,
over & over & over & over :blah: & that was a very long time ago
enough of them already

DOH General Lee Jump.gif

or a Duster with an 01 on the door, that's even worse :carrot:

Last edited:
Well, technically he didn't say it's a problem. He said it's 'another thing'. Personally, I consider the entire world and it's occupants a source of personal pleasure and entertainment. Doesn't make me mean spirited though, it just means I like to laugh. With you, you know?
I didn't turn him in and I can damn well take care of myself. Someone didn't like it and as you can see, he lost. One of my side jobs at Chrysler was to help when the international union, local president, committeemen, and job steward came up against HR in an effort to get rid of the extreme ********. The union was giving up legitimate pay grievances to keep him. The union wanted to oil the squeaky wheel, the company just wanted the wheel replaced. Why me out of thousands of people, I'm loyal and honest and I knew how to ride that fence. I was 6 for 6 in keeping them employed. One of the reasons we lost our plant was because some people didn't know when to quit. Many egged each other on and on that last day when they announced the closing, I watched these same grown men cry, fact! I never forgot it and I watch many innocent people lose it all. This isn't the same, but it is. They keep pushing him and he will get his walking papers. In the world I worked in, that's how it worked, and I assume that's how it works here too. I don't really want to see that, do you guys. He and I don’t always get along, but I'm not into watching a self-induced hanging. I know, none of my business and who do i think I am. I could just sit back and watch the **** show, so with that in mind, carry on, but he will bring himself down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back