• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK from The Valley of the BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When looking into a tunnel, there are three types of people in this world to explain what they see. The first, is a pessimist, he sees nothing. An optimist, he sees a light at the end of the tunnel. A realist, sees a train coming. Time will tell.
Then the above "pessimist" has their eyes closed.
BTW not every tunnel has train tracks.

Of course, I ramble like a duck, but you really don't get it. You fall off a roof, lose your direction, and filter. You've been on multiple vacations from multiple forums, and you started a thread apologizing for being a penis wrinkle and asked for forgiveness. By the time you got done, it turns out it wasn't your fault. It's those thin-skinned ******** that just don't understand your brand of humor. All those vacations were a big misunderstanding by a couple of people that are just a bunch of square pegs.

The world is run by the minority, who become the majority. Just what I've learned over the years in my world. I should probably just stop here. You're smarter than I am.

Of course, I ramble like a duck, but you really don't get it. You fall off a roof, lose your direction, and filter. You've been on multiple vacations from multiple forums, and you started a thread apologizing for being a penis wrinkle and asked for forgiveness. By the time you got done, it turns out it wasn't your fault. It's those thin-skinned ******** that just don't understand your brand of humor. All those vacations were a big misunderstanding by a couple of people that are just a bunch of square pegs.

The world is run by the minority, who become the majority. Just what I've learned over the years in my world. I should probably just stop here. You're smarter than I am.
Ouch!
Guess the honeymoon is over here.

Last edited:

Please take a breather here, Ulli.
You took a hard left turn somewhere out of seemingly nowhere.
I usually agree with you so I don't see where this weird turn originated.
Regardless...
Thanks for chiming in.

Please take a breather here, Ulli.
You took a hard left turn somewhere out of seemingly nowhere.
I usually agree with you so I don't see where this weird turn originated.
Regardless...
Thanks for chiming in.

I'm thinking this was a test....... and you passed with flying colors

Hasn’t this thread gone beyond its useful lifespan about nine pages ago? I don’t get the use of all the extra server space…. But then again I don’t want to……Goodnight Gracie…..

Hasn’t this thread gone beyond its useful lifespan about nine pages ago? I don’t get the use of all the extra server space…. But then again I don’t want to……Goodnight Gracie…..
It has been an example of a lesson that I've been slow to accept:
If you don't like something, scroll on past it. You are not required to look at it.
I still struggle with that concept but I'm trying.....

If you don't like something, scroll on past it. You are not required to look at it.
Oh trust me I’ve had my moments w/members on here - I enjoy reading things I don’t like …. It gives me a chance to fire back…. I’ve had some lengthy ones where others are telling us to get a room. I take it the distance if I’m really annoyed - but then put whomever on ignore so I don’t have to see them again. Then I’m once again at peace in the valley…..

I have intentionally opted not to participate in the political forum for that reason.
My main reasoning for not participating is I found it difficult to accept the widely shared argument position of proof merely was based on " Because I said so".

Keep working on that concept. You will be better if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back