• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

******* be Crazy!

It'll be hard to pick up new chicks with that beat up Challenger now.

HOLY COW!

Reminds me of an old quote:
"...there is no fury like a woman scorned"

Man, she hit that car in some critical areas!

But, who can forget the "Lorena Bobbitt" incident!
IMO, He deserved it...

I hope his Asian sweet pea was worth it. More then likely.......NOT!!!

Can't blame her as he was using the car to rub her face in in how great his 'new life' was about to be. I guess she 'rained' on his parade! He is a dumbass, plain & simple.

I agree, He's a dumb A$$ !!, but she should be jailed for that, I know I'd make damn sure she paid for that damage... Divorce is nasty, I've seen a bunch of them with my friends & family... I'm sure there's a very good reason she's getting left too, she probably deserved some of it also {who knows the whole story}, I'm sure there 's allot more to the story than just a dumb A$$ getting a new, no doubt younger & probably better looking, little Asian girl/woman, with his nice Challenger... It's not the cars fault

yea who really knows the whole story i guess this is what you get when you think with the wrong head

when he wakes up tomorrow he's still got a sweet asian babe beside him and the wife is still ... "whatever reason he left her for'

I'm going to go out on a limb and take a wild guess that's not the 1st time she's done something crazy.

That's what he gets for opening his big mouth before the deal is done. And he better than anyone had an idea what she was capable of. Too bad for the car.

Takes me back to when I first started restoring mustangs in the mid 80s, had just finished many months of making a 65 like new,one night wihin months of new paint job someone keyed my new paint job on both sides bad... come to find out from a friend of a girl I was dating that the girl I was dating had done it cause she was jealous of another girl I was seeing, nice girl,huh? glad I didnt marry that one! I think of that everytime I hear that Miranda Lambert song about the girl who takes it out on his four wheel drive..Hell hath no fury is right!

Auto Transport Service
Back