• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been a while since I posted in this particular thread. A few updates on my 70 V-code Roadrunner

Love Biomedtechguy's mods on his 70 RR. Sharp as hell !!!!!

I have 15 x 7 fronts and 15 x 8 rears, ralleye wheels on my 70 Satty droptop. No clearance issues at all. Got my wheels and centers from Summit, Wheel Mystiques I believe. The trim rings were from an ebay guy. PM me if you're interested.

View attachment 685584
Wheel Vintiques I believe?

I truly regret not having time to hang out with you, and better yet go for a rip in the Roadrunner. I'm writing this during a very short break in a Saturday work day, at the same facility that I was working at when you were here. They open Monday and I have to finish checking their medical equipment.
Great meeting you wagonman, and I hope to be a better host when DennisH and Darius visit the Gulf Coast for
Cruisin the Coast 2019....:confederateflag:
Thanks for the swag too!
:lowdown:
:thumbsup:
Stay busy, Idle hands are the Devils playground and Lord knows you are in the thick of it. My brother is sending Boudin from Best Stop in Scott . The stuff in N.O. was Blah like you said. Merry Christmas.

Nice work Bio! I too have a love of mid-60s Pontiacs. My dad bought a new 66 Bonneville station wagon and I fell in love with the look of that front end (same as a 66 GTO). The car sucked though. All the interior screws were either loose or missing and lots of stuff fell off or rattled. It must have been the first car built on a Monday morning after a holiday weekend! Car was only 6 months old when a drunk girl hit it broadside at estimated 100 MPH while it was parked in the street beside our house. She pushed the car sideways over the curb, across the sidewalk and up two concrete steps onto our front porch, while knocking out the CMU block column at the corner. The insurance company refused to total it, so it went into the shop for 6 months of repairs. It came back and rattled more than ever after that. I think we kept it for about 5 years and sold it for $200.

I miss your comments in the political forum, but we certainly understand why anyone needs a break after all the crap conservatives have faced recently. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

The insurance company refused to total it, so it went into the shop for 6 months of repairs.
THAT is criminal!
There's NO WAY that should have been allowed to happen. The car should have been totalled.
Thanks for the nice comments.

THAT is criminal!
There's NO WAY that should have been allowed to happen. The car should have been totalled.
Thanks for the nice comments.
That’s what they did back then I guess. The loaner car was a cool Tempest T37 I think. But it didn’t really carry our family of 8 around as well as the station wagon did. We got a VW bus after that. That’s the car I learned how to drive stick shift in.

Auto Transport Service
Back