• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been gone awhile

cam383

Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Sorry guys and gals.I have been gone a while.My father just passed away here 3wks ago and I have been looking after the estate.Don"t wish that on anybody.So she is sitting in probate now.So its the waitng part now.My father willed the 1972 plymouth satilite to me,318, auto, bench seat.Now I just have to decide what I want to do with here?

Im really sorry to hear it bud, We all sooner or later have to deal with loosing our parents, isint easy... You have to make up your own mind what you want to do with the car, You may want to just hold on to it for awhile until things get a little easier so you can think straight. If you like the car id just say, enough said. Keep her and enjoy it. 72 nice looker for sure.. Ron

I'm really sorry to hear about your father! That's got to be tough
:angel7: :angel7: :angel7:

Sorry to hear about your Father, lost my Dad in 2006 to pancreatic cancer, it sucks.

Same as my dad alleyoopmgv sucks, right word

Sry to hear about your father-thats rough to deal with-welcome back

Real sorry to hear about your father.Glad to hear your feelin' well enough to share your pain with us.I lost my mom to the big "C" little over 2 years ago.The pain never goes away,we just learn to live with it.You know you have lotsa friends here for support!

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 116
Im really sorry to hear it bud, We all sooner or later have to deal with loosing our parents, isint easy... You have to make up your own mind what you want to do with the car, You may want to just hold on to it for awhile until things get a little easier so you can think straight. If you like the car id just say, enough said. Keep her and enjoy it. 72 nice looker for sure.. Ron
sorry for your loss. you will probably here this many, many times, but time helps the loss become more bearable. my dad has been 12 yrs and my wife has been 9 yrs at 48 years of age. there is hardly a day go by without some thoughts for each. i agree with ron on take your time to mourn. god bless.

Thank-you everbody for your kind words.NOw back back onto the race car, hair straight back.

Auto Transport Service
Back