• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Super Bee

Superbee Sean

Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
I saw a post, a few years ago on here……saying that you and a basic (red) welder could diy….. Well, I have a (not red) welder, and I have been at it for awhile (2 yrs….whenever life lets me)….and having a blast!! A lot of work, that hopefully someday it will be worth it!!! The car that I am saving, and was a car that bring back great memories…..is a 68 Bee!!! No clone here, worth saving!! She is starting to look whole again! Just thought I would take a break from welding and “massaging” to let others know, you can do it, and it will be worth it. Not easy, and some days I drag myself to the garage to keep at it. I love this car every day and with every new piece she gets! Trunk almost whole again!! You can do it!!

I saw a post, a few years ago on here……saying that you and a basic (red) welder could diy….. Well, I have a (not red) welder, and I have been at it for awhile (2 yrs….whenever life lets me)….and having a blast!! A lot of work, that hopefully someday it will be worth it!!! The car that I am saving, and was a car that bring back great memories…..is a 68 Bee!!! No clone here, worth saving!! She is starting to look whole again! Just thought I would take a break from welding and “massaging” to let others know, you can do it, and it will be worth it. Not easy, and some days I drag myself to the garage to keep at it. I love this car every day and with every new piece she gets! Trunk almost whole again!! You can do it!!
IMG_1683.jpeg

Looks good, keep it up... :thumbsup:

I had to do the same thing (trunk pan) for my uncle’s 70 RR. I hated to split it down the middle, but after I was done you couldn’t tell.

Auto Transport Service
Back