• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loss Of A Member

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
Sad news from Michigan. Our member @Bold & Old passed away from a breif illness, yesterday or this morning. He was a wealth of knowledge and skills, but this was his first Mopar. In that reality he was here to learn but not very good at social media. Others and I tried to help him with Mopar knowledge and he was in the later stages of finishing his 67 Coronet R/T. I had many conversations with Mike on how things went together and have lost a friend that I never met in person.

RIP Bold and Old. Please post a link to the obit if you could. Sometimes groups of members will get together and send flowers or a memorial.
Sad news from Michigan. Our member @Bold & Old passed away from a breif illness, yesterday or this morning. He was a wealth of knowledge and skills, but this was his first Mopar. In that reality he was here to learn but not very good at social media. Others and I tried to help him with Mopar knowledge and he was in the later stages of finishing his 67 Coronet R/T. I had many conversations with Mike on how things went together and have lost a friend that I never met in person.

RIP Bold and Old. Please post a link to the obit if you could. Sometimes groups of members will get together and send flowers or a memorial.
I will post as soon as I hear arrangements.

RIP Always enjoyed his posts, seemed like a really good dude...

I haven’t been around FBBO nearly as long as you guys. But for the little bit I ran into him on the site, it was enough for me to remember him when his name was mentioned in this thread.
As much as is life, hurts nonetheless to lose him. Listening to you guys, @Bold & Old will no doubt be missed.
May he RIP…

Sad. Seemed like a good guy. RIP from another 67 R/T owner

RIP Bold & Old.
Hopefully a member of his family will finish the R/T.

Auto Transport Service
Back