• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been working on a 71 Sattelite.

The dash pad does have a couple small cracks in it. Trying to figure out a way to fix them before it gets bad. I remember an AS SEEN ON TV product that used to repair dashes.. I wonder if that shits still around.

Last edited:
Its a forum.. I can't anticipate all the feelings I may hurt over an inanimate object. Its not like the car has feelings. Or maybe it does now in this day and time. Perhaps I will give the car and participation award. If I had posted a picture of a AMC Matador and said it was the ugliest pile of left over parts they ever built.. Someone would chime in and call it a work of art that should be appreciated. OK WHAT EVER.. Its an ugly *** car. Sorry that you were offended with my opinion of a car. I personally apologize in advance to everyone with a thin shell. It looks like tha AMC was a cool car to start with but then the engineers said **** BOB we forgot to add headlights.. So they just popped them into the clay model and called it a day.

View attachment 715016
That AMC looks like it is related to Harry Potter,
301386_full1.jpg
1976AMCMatador_01_1000-970x532.jpg

That AMC looks like it is related to Harry Potter,
View attachment 715615 View attachment 715616
The matador posted above looks like Kermit the frog banged a Pacer and that thing is the result of it.

Come to think of it.. Almost all AMC cars looked like stuff was added in after the fact. Take a 75 Matador in this picture looks like they forgot the car needed a radiator and instead of moving the engine back or shorter clutch fan the decided to push the grill out. Most of the cars in the AMC line up were ugly..
1975_AMC_Matador_sedan_blue.jpg

Last edited:
The matador posted above looks like Kermit the frog banged a Pacer and that thing is the result of it.

Come to think of it.. Almost all AMC cars looked like stuff was added in after the fact. Take a 75 Matador in this picture looks like they forgot the car needed a radiator and instead of moving the engine back or shorter clutch fan the decided to push the grill out. Most of the cars in the AMC line up were ugly..
View attachment 715630
That one looks like the dad from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs! LOL
DI5aMVzXkAA_MWH.jpg

Sorry, IMO, the only wing that looks nice is the Daytona and Superbird...they actually are functional. All the others look like tacky accessories like you'd find in a JC Whitney catalog. I like the T/A and AAR spoilers though.

Alright!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! Someone is on my side!!!! These Mopar Go Wings are hideous on 71-74 B Bodies. Horrible!! In fact the A Bodies look like crap with these spoilers on them. Yeah yeah I know it's a FACTORY option, blah blah blah. Every one in their mother has these wings on their cars. It's just my opinion, don't get offended because I know I'm the only guy in the room (along with Greg) that actually doesn't like these wings.

And yes I know that the spoiler on the '71 Satellite on the OP's opening post is not a Go Wing (even worse).

Yep the only Mopar muscle car wing worthwhile is the Daytona/Super Bird wing.

Okay carry on.

Auto Transport Service
Back