• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Belvedere II fender badge.

Marcus

Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Is this the correct badge for a 67 Belvedere II? The one on the glove box says Belvedere II. Does anyone have a photo of the correct badge if it is not the right one? Thanks
Screenshot_20220621-080522.png

Yep, the "II" is in the pot metal casting.

Those clear plastic covered inserts look cool but they are notorious for falling out.

...and they're pricey.

You can get just a sticker that looks like the insert but without the clear plastic.

I'm gonna try putting one of those in, and then just put a clear plastic lens made of hardware store plexi over it.

That way, if the "lens" falls out, it will still have the word.

Those clear plastic covered inserts look cool but they are notorious for falling out.

...and they're pricey.

You can get just a sticker that looks like the insert but without the clear plastic.

I'm gonna try putting one of those in, and then just put a clear plastic lens made of hardware store plexi over it.

Thanks

Had the pot metal re-chromed in 2011(?). Been on the car since 2012. No issues with either side.

IMG_20220621_163537600.jpg

I have a 67 Belvedere 2 ….
It is a Canadian model so I’m not sure if there’s different fender tags - But , my 67 was my daily driver back in the 80s and then I parked it for a few years
At some point someone stole the front badges ….
I knew the originals were all metal and they had the “II” embossed in it
I never found them - BUT I picked up a set on eBay for $80 that were all metal without the 2
The seller said they were for the wagon, regardless , they fit and I can live with the missing 2….
B5F5725B-D0B7-4EA0-80A5-546BFB8FF4E5.jpeg

...and they're pricey.

Thanks! You just explained this for me, now I know why the new plastic emblems and the ones on the car look completely different. So now it makes sense.

Auto Transport Service
Back