• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bench top Blast Cabinet Recommendations

Well, I have a bit of an idea from viewing the web site and also calling on similar set ups from other manufacturers.

I'm prepared for a $2500 investment in this piece of equipment but hoping to get by for less of course.

I know I can get a similar unit:

0829161.jpg

for less than $2500 which has basically a 3' wide, 2' deep, 2' high inside working area. Seems to be well made, another USA offering.

the red bad boy model I showed a picture of above is listed for $2499 on the web page, hard to say if pricing could be better if you call them or possibly through an ebay store?

The red one is larger, 48" wide by 29" deep I think, so that's worth a little.... All the sudden some doors and fenders are a possibility... which is nice.

Last edited:
dave not sure if badboy does the scratch and dent and paint blems but I do no that Tp does they mark them down pretty good

I bought mine from TP tools. Had problem with UPS. TP took care of it. Great bunch of people to work with.

I'm kind of zeroing in on this one from badboy, same as the red one I showed earlier, just a different color. It does pressure feed and siphon feed. Looks like about the right size for me.

$T2eC16hHJF8FFptLrbMPBSYEIKvo0Q~~60_57.jpg

I'm reading non nice things about the badboy experiences online.

I think if I go with a purpose built pressure cabinet I'll go with the econoline. But I'm seriously considering buying A nice siphon cabinet from TPtools and using my old pressure tank unit to do pressure blasting inside that cabinet. I will be upgrading my old blast tank, but the old one I have is actually perfect for cabinet blasting if I fit it with the right nozzle.

dave have you checked theses out yet I prefer Tp over badboys [video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/TP-TOOLS-SKAT-BLAST-970-Sand-Blast-Sandblasting-Cabinet-/271423301363?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3f3216e6f3&vxp=mtr[/video]

Yes I have been looking at them for the idea I mentioned last night about just using my old outdoor pressure blaster for when I want pressure feed blasting inside the cabinet. Cut a hole in the side of the cabinet and feed the hose in.

Auto Transport Service
Back