• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best A/C for 72 Small block Plymouth

USatC

Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
I have a 72 Satellite without any a/c parts and a non factory 360 motor and I want an A/C system for it. Does anyone have any experience with reinstalling from the ground up? Any systems you'd recommend?

Vintage Air, Classic Auto Air, Restomod Air, just to name a few.

There not ! They said the difference is the ac controller cables do different things! Sounds easy enough to get around .
If you don't mind losing hp you can by all the org parts brand new and just reinstall that setup I'm doing that on my 440 car for now ! I got everything slightly used for $200

There not ! They said the difference is the ac controller cables do different things! Sounds easy enough to get around .
If you don't mind losing hp you can by all the org parts brand new and just reinstall that setup I'm doing that on my 440 car for now ! I got everything slightly used for $200
Where are you getting your parts?

A friend had it come in on a car he bought I know auto zone sells the stuff! I got lucky the 400 was rebuilt stock he didn't want/need any of it so I grabbed it for my 440 setup that could use some cooled air down here in fl. Screw the h.p.

Get a universal kit with the electronic servos, they work awesome!

Installed a Vintage Air on my 64' Polara 500, worked great.

Auto Transport Service
Back