• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Flavor Ice Cream Is ... ?

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
I figured since we can have a pissin' match about mostly anything here, and I say that with much benevolence, I thought we can have a light-hearted go-round about the best, favorite flavor ice cream. What is it ? Why ? Or, maybe you're a freak of nature that doesn't LIKE ice cream ( see... I started it already ! ) So without further ado, I begin by stating no matter what anybody says... Chocolate Chip is the best... on a cone...with chocolate a close second. Oh.. what about cone vs. cup ? Soft vs. hard ? GO AT IT, YOU BATTLIN' BRUISERS !!!

upload_2021-11-8_9-4-25.jpeg

Dude, you are wrong. :poke: :p

Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream in a cup (cause I take too much and it would melt if I tried to do a cone!)

bowl_chocolatemoosetracks-min-617x575.png

Anything from Turkey Hill is good, but this is the best. No need for a bowl, right out of the carton.
BFB1BF55-A641-430A-ABFA-AFAA60E30CB5.png

I figured since we can have a pissin' match about mostly anything here, and I say that with much benevolence, I thought we can have a light-hearted go-round about the best, favorite flavor ice cream. What is it ? Why ? Or, maybe you're a freak of nature that doesn't LIKE ice cream ( see... I started it already ! ) So without further ado, I begin by stating no matter what anybody says... Chocolate Chip is the best... on a cone...with chocolate a close second. Oh.. what about cone vs. cup ? Soft vs. hard ? GO AT IT, YOU BATTLIN' BRUISERS !!!
You're fun and absolutely wrong!!! Plain old Vanilla, soft in a cup, a big cup!! :poke::luvplace:

Plain old vanilla, covered with Hersheys chocolate syrup and a generous portion of Spanish peanuts,,, we called it Hound Dog back in the day for some reason....

My go-to these days is the WalMart house brand - I forget the name - cookies and cream. Good flavored vanilla and nice big chunks of cookie. No toppings, just a carton and a spoon.

Friendly's Vienna Mocha Chip, has dark chocolate chips in strong coffee ice cream. Unfortunately I'm sick of it, back to Maple Walnut and Vanilla.

Tin Roof Sundae drenched with Bailey's Irish cream.

I ate vanilla ice cream for years till I found French Vanilla, now I'm spoiled.

FREnch.png

I'll take any flavor or style. cup,cone or straight out of the bucket !

I ate vanilla ice cream for years till I found French Vanilla, now I'm spoiled.

View attachment 1190643
Try Costcos kirkland vanilla, It's rated as one of the best and made for them by a leading manufacturer, no name given. Thick and creamy to say the least.

Sorry but I dont t think a lot of the US gets to partake in the sheer ecstasy of any Blue Bell ice cream on their pallet.
The Dutch Chocolate is the go to, the Homemade Vanilla is awesome with any additions!

Auto Transport Service
Back