• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Looking Car Ever Made

I've told this before but there were no 1970 Road Runners in my town so I never saw one close up. At a distance, I thought that the yellow stripe down the side looked like a measuring tape. I didn't know it was a dust trail.

DSCF2098.JPG

I like the originals better (also $7 million +, unless it's a tribute/clone or kit)
but the 2005-06 are way better cars

67 Shelby Ford GT-40 MkII ultra rare Roadcar.jpg

or the Daytona Coupe is a very cool car (1 of 4-5 ever built of the real cars)
or the AC Cobra Competition spec.,
maybe 1,000 total over 8 years a bunch wouldn't sell :realcrazy: most replicated car ever
Monterey there's a $100+ million real cars lined up
64 Shelby Daytona Coupe with the Cobra Monterey Reunion.jpg

I was always drawn to the 65 GTO & 68 Firebird 400 Ram Air as a kid
(my stepdad was a Poncho guy)
I don't even like red cars either
Hollywood Knights car
65 GTO #1 in  Hollywood Knights movie 1980.jpg

68 Firebird Convertible sliver Year One car.png

65 GTO
Cool Mist Green
65 GTO mist green.jpg

67-68 400 will do, I like the 68's a tad more no wing windows looks cleaner
67 Firebird 400.jpg

I was always drawn to the 65 GTO & 68 Firebird 400 Ram Air as a kid
(my stepdad was a Poncho guy)
I don't even like red cars either
Hollywood Knights car
View attachment 1516841

View attachment 1516842

65 GTO
Cool Mist Green
View attachment 1516850

67-68 400 will do, I like the 68's a tad more no wing windows looks cleaner
View attachment 1516852
My Sr high school car was a '66 GTO. In my time. The muscle cars were 10-15 years old. And the only cars I could afford. I paid $400 for GTO that had some body issues. But mechanically was a holy terror. And yes, it's one non Mopar I keep an eye for on the selling markets.

Putt around in the GTX today. The #1 topic is me explaining the difference between GTX and GTO to the younger crowd. Which of course I'm happy to engage. What strikes me funny? Both Plymouth and Pontiac carried their respective parent companies thru the greatest manufacture's performance wars in US history in my opinion. The 1960s.

And what was the thanks they got?

ZomboDroid 19062022224442.jpg

ChargerVert, I saw your picture with Larry Shinoda and the '69 Daytona, noting the designer of the '63 Corvette was in awe of this car. I got to be kind of friends with Larry Shinoda before his death. I was a product designer (not cars though) and we used to talk about car design a lot. I have a whole office full of autographed stuff Shinoda sent me. He did a lot of stuff most people are unaware of. I have signed posters of most of his work. Did you ever see his C4 Corvette body design? The Rick Mears SE Corvette

He told me a story about trying to make a Russian tractor more attractive. He told the Russians he was putting lipstick on a pig.

I'd say my favorite design is the 1963 Split Window Corvette.

Last edited:
I grew up with a lot of B-Bodies being cop cars and taxis. I still can't shake that image entirely.

I've told this before but there were no 1970 Road Runners in my town so I never saw one close up. At a distance, I thought that the yellow stripe down the side looked like a measuring tape. I didn't know it was a dust trail.
I thought it was super kool that it looked like the bird came out of the side scoop! It should have been standard. But was the optional “dust trails”.

Sorry, it's a toss-up for me:
'70 Challenger T/A
'71 'Cuda
'68 Charger R/T

th-49.jpeg

Eagle Speedster, Modern SEXY!!!

fichier.jpg

1964 E-type.
Curves like Cheryl Ladd in her bikini on the boat deck in "Charlies Angels"

Auto Transport Service
Back