• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best single plane intake B series?

You would t want to share the combo of parts now would ya?
400/512 10.4 comp. Mch cnc stealth heads, quickfuel q950 carb. Comp cams .576 .604 lift 240/250 @050 112 lobe sep. hyd. Roller, Hughes 1.6 rockers, Rpm intake w/1/2 open spacer 2” Hookers 3” pipes out the back w/Flowmaster super 40’s 91/2 Dynamic 3600 stall 3.55 gears, gear vendors o.d. In 69 Charger has air and power 4000# with driver runs low 11’s with stock suspension and drag radials. Got sent home from the track no roll cage

400/512 10.4 comp. Mch cnc stealth heads, quickfuel q950 carb. Comp cams .576 .604 lift 240/250 @050 112 lobe sep. hyd. Roller, Hughes 1.6 rockers, Rpm intake w/1/2 open spacer 2” Hookers 3” pipes out the back w/Flowmaster super 40’s 91/2 Dynamic 3600 stall 3.55 gears, gear vendors o.d. In 69 Charger has air and power 4000# with driver runs low 11’s with stock suspension and drag radials. Got sent home from the track no roll cage

Finger bang
I cringe every time I do that. LMAO

Thanks for the combo listing. Pretty mild cam you used there.
Thank you very much for sharing the engine combo.

Yea, mild cam for power brakes, street cruiser. Max hp @ 5600 shift @ 6000 custom Muscle Motors grind for street.. killer torque. Thanks

My B engine with a dual plane last week. Six pack actually. That being said these big engines don’t need a dual plane and I think singles run better on them. Best intake I’ve had in this was a M/W ported Indy and a 1050 dominator. I just run the six pack for coolness factor.

Last edited:
IMO, even though I’m sure the 6 pack makes good power on a stroker, I also think there limited. Wouldn’t matter anyway. I’d tell everyone it’s just a low compression 383/400 with a nice cam and a set of heads.

Then! Smoke there doors!

My B engine with a dual plane last week. Six pack actually. That being said these big engines don’t need a dual plane and I think singles run better on them. Best intake I’ve had in this was a M/W ported Indy and a 1050 dominator. I just run the six pack for coolness factor.

Are you running the Max wedge port heads?

Sorry missed that you said you were running a max wedge ported intake.. hard to beat a 1050 on a good intake, I have seen them make 20-30 horsepower over a 4150 950 carb. My car is now a street cruiser so I like the RPM.. ran a TM6 at the track no difference… the RPM and 950dp are Stop light killer.

Attachments

• 793DC68E-14EE-4BD2-91A5-D7CD9BD768B1.jpeg
    793DC68E-14EE-4BD2-91A5-D7CD9BD768B1.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 34

Why the red x ? My ports are inbetween. I can barely squeeze a stock port intake onto them. You couldn’t port standard port intake to match. The M/W intake is a little bigger but the mismatch doesn’t seem to bother it. It flat runs.

That sounds awesome. I love that you race it mufflered. Care to share which mufflers, and pipe size?

That sounds awesome. I love that you race it mufflered. Care to share which mufflers, and pipe size?

Tti headers with 3” x pipe and 3” delta flow flowmasters. My buddy had his Dart there, also a 500 inch motor. Ran about the same as my roadrunner (low 10.90’s high 10.80’s). He dropped his pipes after a few passes and the car went into the 10.60’s. He had 3” pipes with dynomax ultraflows. low deck as well. 400/499. So I figure the roadrunner probably has some 70’s in it in corked.

Sorry missed that you said you were running a max wedge ported intake.. hard to beat a 1050 on a good intake, I have seen them make 20-30 horsepower over a 4150 950 carb. My car is now a street cruiser so I like the RPM.. ran a TM6 at the track no difference… the RPM and 950dp are Stop light killer.
I ran a TM6 on mine with a 1050/4150 for a bit. Ran identical to the vacuum operated six pack. 10.90’s with both.

I used to run a Weiand 7512 with a Holley 750DP and it made awesome power. Pretty similar to the Torker.

Nice air under front left! What was ET?

Auto Transport Service
Back