• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beware

I lived there for one month when I was nine years old. What do you want to know?

This stuff sure isn't any good...
upload_2021-10-13_13-42-54.png

But this stuff is pretty good. I like the plain original all the fruity ones no thanks.
upload_2021-10-13_13-45-25.png

Last edited:
There is bad beer ????
I have had some that went bad but after setting over a year. "Barely drinkable" is what I would call it. As we speak I am brewing some chocolate orange stout. A double batch this year because last years 2 gallons didn't last long at all.

I’m from New York, but I went to Wisconsin once, and I don’t even own a collection agency.

Went to Wisconsin during polar vortex 3 yrs ago, -50°. No thanks. And what's up w that U.P.??? If it were Texas, they'd already have claimed that piece of land.
My wife is from da U.P. There hay

I gots 40 acres

Honestly , Love it up there
Snowmobiling
Hiking - Waterfalls
Munising Pictured Rocks
Marquette

My daughter lives in Wisconsin. I love it there ! There are tons and tons of great beer in Wisconsin ! I love me some cheese curds, regular or fried. Mmmm..

Had a can of Falstaff many years ago..From a steel can that required an opener! Let's say that was one nasty, rusty-looking beer!

Maple cheese curd! Had that in upstate NY a LONG time ago, delicious!

I just met a guy and his wife from Wisconsin while I was fishing/camping in Western U.P. of Michigan. They each drank about 8 beers during our hour long conversation (they were already feeling no pain before we started talking), then stumbled back to their tent, ha ha ha !!

If I go there, I'm going to stay at the Wiscons Inn.

Auto Transport Service
Back