• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beware

You think they could of done a little better job on naming those signs

Only in WI

Ok, to the OP, I’m guilty as charged aiding to a good extent in the derailing of your post. What was your issue again? Just kiddin. I know what your hassle has been is not humorous. Hope you’ve received some helpful info and best of luck to you.

upload_2021-10-14_13-28-33.png

So what happened to the actual post about the headers??? I remember the train wreck it was and it looked like those headers were involved in that wreck and repaired... Anyway that way others can view what transpired who did not see it.. It should be posted on this post.

My wife is from da U.P. There hay

I gots 40 acres

Honestly , Love it up there
Snowmobiling
Hiking - Waterfalls
Munising Pictured Rocks
Marquette
But beware of the dreaded black flies!!!
Aha – Wisconsin: Had to spend six-weeks in NYC for corporate training for my 1st job out of college. NYC folks can be a hoot. One of the NY hometown guys I was in the program with asked me where I was from. I said Wisconsin and he replies “Is that out there around California?” Another time working in our Phoenix branch for a few weeks, an office employee there asked me where I was from; I said Milwaukee – ya know, Wisconsin. He gazed upward for a sec trying to place it…then says “Milwaukee? Is that where that guy is from that ate people?” Yeeeahhh – Jeffrey Dahmer. Then in the ‘50’s we had a guy who robbed graveyards making lampshades and ottomans…from people’s skin…Ed Gein I think his name was. We get great press here. There are gorgeous parts of WI...ok, just watch out for some dude’s after the sunsets…lol.
Ed Gein - the original Norman Bates. Seriously, Psycho was based on Plainfield's own Ed Gein.

I was drawing attention to the fact that back in the day Wisconsin banned margarine sales to protect dairy farmers. I thought they still did but apparently they do now. Their butter and especially the cheese are the best tasting I've ever had.
That was many, many years ago. Then margarine couldn’t be yellow.

:fool: Has anyone stop at the Bong Recreational Area just across the Wisconsin state line. If you think this is made up…it’s not. Only in Wisconsin!
Have been there numerous times. Never did partake in the bong part, never even tried a joint.

I liked the photoshop 420 on that sign. Found that quite humorous!

bong-recreation-area-fixed-jpg.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back