• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big shout out to Sled City!!

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
I received the valance I ordered almost a month ago from Sled City.Real nice piece and very light! Looking forward to finding the time to fitting it before getting it painted. Car did not come with one when I bought it almost 30 years ago.
Easy purchase,well packaged and great price:thumbsup:

http://www.sledcityfiberglass.com/fiberglass/

6.7.19 012.jpg 6.7.19 013.jpg 6.7.19 014.jpg 6.7.19 015.jpg 6.7.19 016.jpg 6.7.19 017.jpg 6.7.19 018.jpg 6.7.19 019.jpg

Let us know when you get it on there. Mine is pretty beat and I didn't put it back on. I didn't see the price in his listing. May I ask ?

Let us know when you get it on there. Mine is pretty beat and I didn't put it back on. I didn't see the price in his listing. May I ask ?
$225 plus the shipping,very fair I think. Hard to find glass parts at a reasonable price!:thumbsup:

$225 plus the shipping,very fair I think. Hard to find glass parts at a reasonable price!:thumbsup:
Thanks for the shout out, Hemi-it is. This is just a sample of the work we are selling to customers. We have been displaying and selling this style since July 2018 at Monster Mopar and all the BIG shows and have been receiving great reviews. We are the one stop fiberglass supplier for the 1962-1968 Super Stock style Mopars

I received the valance I ordered almost a month ago from Sled City.Real nice piece and very light! Looking forward to finding the time to fitting it before getting it painted. Car did not come with one when I bought it almost 30 years ago.
Easy purchase,well packaged and great price:thumbsup:

http://www.sledcityfiberglass.com/fiberglass/

View attachment 780721 View attachment 780722 View attachment 780723 View attachment 780724 View attachment 780725 View attachment 780726 View attachment 780727 View attachment 780728
Looks great Al...can't wait to see that Hemi back on the road soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the shout out, Hemi-it is. This is just a sample of the work we are selling to customers. We have been displaying and selling this style since July 2018 at Monster Mopar and all the BIG shows and have been receiving great reviews. We are the one stop fiberglass supplier for the 1962-1968 Super Stock style Mopars
I like the way the mounting holes are not drilled so I can get a tight fit when its installed then mark exactly where to drill.
Do I need a hardened drill bit?

:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back