• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Surprise NFL!

Viewership down, attendance down, advertisers dropping the games - the NFL better get its ship in order or maybe they’ll kill the golden goose. The NBA is taking the protests seriously so should the NFL -they have a responsibility to our flag and country.

Viewership down, attendance down, advertisers dropping the games - the NFL better get its ship in order or maybe they’ll kill the golden goose. The NBA is taking the protests seriously so should the NFL -they have a responsibility to our flag and country.
I think they sitters should go play for iran or the rocket boy.

Looks like the NFL is reading the handwriting on the wall. The owners are meeting this week to discuss a rule change that will make players stand during the anthem.

But today they announced this "Shortly after the meeting ended, the NFL and NFLPA released a joint statement that did not say a whole lot but claimed the meeting was “productive.”"
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...nt-after-anthem-meeting/ar-AAtEnqr?li=BBnb7Kz
WTF NFL, I couldn't find a number or web site but did find Budweiser and called to express my feeling supporting the NFL because they asked. #1 promp on the voicemail. 1-800-342-5283 just in case...

NFL "will stand for" {se what I did there ?}
Not For Long !!
if they don't get their collective heads out of their asses...

Auto Transport Service
Back