• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big thanks to all on here!

jjg73

Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks to you guys/gals in this forum. You helped make my life alot easier than most of the questions I posted on social media. I was born in internet forums really but they always seem to produce better information. Appreciate everyone's responses to my many posts even though some of my questions were really simple. So hats off to everyone here, I'm only about three hours of work away to driving my car on the road, just waiting on some amazing prime parts to arrive!

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your ride, any pics? We're visual creatures on this site! 440'

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your ride, any pics? We're visual creatures on this site! 440'

I'll go get some in a bit, but she's a beauty from afar, but far from beauty. I'm all about making stuff drive and not so much a visual lover. I don't believe in full resto/drive it 40 miles a year haha. I am going to do some before and after pics that's for sure. It's a 74 charger SE that sat in a barn from 2006-2019. All I did was pull the 318 out and drop in my 340, I'm going to replace the hood and eventually paint it Black. Someday down the road I'll give it a full paint job but I just want to enjoy it as is for now!

Here's one for now

IMG_20190805_203110459.jpg

As of today! Just need to install kick down cable linkage, Chrysler plate on carb and shifter linkage on trans.

IMG_20200419_190536967.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back