• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Thanks to DGraver!!

djais1801

Reaction score
Just wanted to put it out there why I love this site. I now have an E-Body, and was looking for wheels as my 73 'Cuda came with 14 inch shitty shoes.
DGraver reached out to me as he was selling his OEM 15x7 rallye wheels/tires.
He also has a friend that has a slew of top dollar E-Bodies, and sells cuda/challenger parts. So he hooked me up w/ show quality wheel opening trim, rocker trim, and a gull wing for half the price of DCS and other mopar sites.
I lucked out as a co-workers mother lives in Pittsburgh about 90 minutes from DGraver, he gathered all the parts for me, and delivered them to my co-worker's mother, and loaded the van for her.
the parts will be to me on Monday!
Thanks Dave!!!:headbang:

Just wanted to put it out there why I love this site. I now have an E-Body, and was looking for wheels as my 73 'Cuda came with 14 inch shitty shoes.
DGraver reached out to me as he was selling his OEM 15x7 rallye wheels/tires.
He also has a friend that has a slew of top dollar E-Bodies, and sells cuda/challenger parts. So he hooked me up w/ show quality wheel opening trim, rocker trim, and a gull wing for half the price of DCS and other mopar sites.
I lucked out as a co-workers mother lives in Pittsburgh about 90 minutes from DGraver, he gathered all the parts for me, and delivered them to my co-worker's mother, and loaded the van for her.
the parts will be to me on Monday!
Thanks Dave!!!:headbang:

My pleasure! I wasnt using the wheels, no need for them to just sit there. If you have a cuda, my buddy has every part you'd ever need! Hopefully your co-worker can find the parts in his mom's van! Make sure you upload some new pics once you have everything on the car!

Ditto! I would almost guess you guys had all been to war together the way you help out each other and all. My pals and I do the same stuff, anything you need, whenever you need it. Period. Some things are more than skin deep. Amen.
Way to go!
Great forum support Dave!

Back