• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Wheelies are a thing of the past. lol

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
I tightened up the frontend and now coming up 2 feet instead of the big wheelies and was deadly consistent all day. Within .001 all day With a R/T of .025 and .056 on a .400 full tree, it was a great day. A really really good day.
Our track photographer didn't get any of my wheels up pictures yesterday.
May the slow guy can elaborate more. :buttkick: :rofl:

We want to see some vids of said wheelies - it would be cool to install a go-pro wheelie capture camera.

We want to see some vids of said wheelies - it would be cool to install a go-pro wheelie capture camera.

going to download now from yesterday. I do have big wheelie go pro wheelies from last year if you want to see them?

going to download now from yesterday. I do have big wheelie go pro wheelies from last year if you want to see them?

HELL YES - Let's see those!

I don't have the money or balls to do what you are doing, but I think it is one of the coolest things a guy can do.

Keep up the good work!

I never saw any wheelies! And I'm not slow, just off a tad.

- - - Updated - - -

And I choose not to wheelie.

- - - Updated - - -

you got a guilty conscience? Who said I was talking bout you?
I was talking about the guy with the stinky front bumper.lol

Last edited:
your video linky no worky... good to see you went away from them big wheelies, make the car run what she's capable of, congrats, good luck in the future... hey SSR what was your 60 ft times on the front wheels now ?? & what car you talking about, I assume the light blue 65 car ??, you have so damn many race cars, it's hard to keep track...LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ILMFAO... funny Bobtile

your video linky no worky... good to see you went away from them big wheelies, make the car run what she's capable of, congrats, good luck in the future... hey SSR what was your 60 ft times on the front wheels now ?? & what car you talking about, the light blue car ??, you have so damn many race cars, it's hard to keep track...LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

ILMFAO... funny Bobtile

Yesterday it was 1.28-1.29 60 foot. barometric pressure was the worst I've seen it in a long time with a 29.72-29.7676 with about 50% humidity. Rain was right in and around us all day.
Well I loosened up the shocks a little today, I realized I need to get some more lift to get this big boat up & out.
I do like my wheelies a lot.

Yesterday it was 1.28-1.29 60 foot. barometric pressure was the worst I've seen it in a long time with a 29.72-29.7676 with about 50% humidity. Rain was right in and around us all day.
Well I loosened up the shocks a little today, I realized I need to get some more lift to get this big boat up & out.
I do like my wheelies a lot.

sounds good, Thanks, for the response, I like seeing the wheelies too, but like to see them run the best potential too...

sweet loved the video and great reaction times hope to get mine to the track soon waiting on new harness to get here from Summit

SSR cool video, Thanks... is it breaking up on the top end ?? or was that just video quality or something else ??, like where the camera is mounted or on the rev limiter possibly, making it sound like it's breaking up... I did see the shift light on for a while, in hi-gear but it seemed to break-up before that, earlier down track too {kind of like a lean surge/miss, maybe} sorry I love the car & videos you post & I'm not trying to be a armchair tuner... just an observation, Good luck either way, have fun testing next weekend...

If I did wheelies, I would have slow 60 ft. times! :)

SSR cool video, Thanks... is it breaking up on the top end ?? or was that just video quality or something else ??, like where the camera is mounted or on the rev limiter possibly, making it sound like it's breaking up... I did see the shift light on for a while, in hi-gear but it seemed to break-up before that, earlier down track too {kind of like a lean surge/miss, maybe} sorry I love the car & videos you post & I'm not trying to be a armchair tuner... just an observation, Good luck either way, have fun testing next weekend...

NOPE no lean pop or breaking up. I checked racepak and it is coming up lean 14.8 .
I cant go any richer. i'm at .119 jets now square.
going to drill out a set and try to richen it up more.maybe .125 jets should get me some more mph and ET. HOPEFULLY.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another with a nice 60 foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatQ45gVdj4

NOPE no lean pop or breaking up. I checked racepak and it is coming up lean 14.8 .
I cant go any richer. i'm at .119 jets now square.
going to drill out a set and try to richen it up more.maybe .125 jets should get me some more mph and ET. HOPEFULLY.

Here's another with a nice 60 foot.

Cool video... thanks for sharing... I didn't hear the top end break-up or lean/miss in that video... sounded really clean... Yea nice glove box door, didn't notice that in the others...LOL... have fun SSR, drilling out them jets

Cool video... thanks for sharing... I didn't hear the top end break-up or lean/miss in that video... sounded really clean... Yea nice glove box door, didn't notice that in the others...LOL... have fun SSR, drilling out them jets

Just drilled them out to .126 on all 4 corners.
Putting on my spare set of Carter 9755S carbs with the bigger jet size and will see if it picks up more.

Auto Transport Service
Back