• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Win today at Good Guys Car Show in Raleigh. NC

clinks68

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
Big Win today at Good Guys Car Show in Raleigh. NC
My 68 Hemi Road Runner was picked and won today for Muscle Car of the Year at the Raleigh Good Guys Car Show. Still smiling. Incredible win.

IMG_7778.jpeg

IMG_7772.jpeg

IMG_7769.jpeg

Congratulations! Well done. Beautiful car. Nothing more iconic than a black first-year Hemi RoadRunner.

That is fantastic, sir! Great looking RR!

Congratulations on a win. Your car has a familiar look. I sold a black Hemi 4-speed RR in 2002 to finish my Superbird. Any details and history on your car. My car went west and was resold several times before I lost contact with it.

Congratulations on a win. Your car has a familiar look. I sold a black Hemi 4-speed RR in 2002 to finish my Superbird. Any details and history on your car. My car went west and was resold several times before I lost contact with it.
Gorgeous car, well deserved win, be pretty cool is this was the start of a 22 year old lost and found story

Congratulatons, great looking Road Runner.

Nice nice nice!!! The only road runner I've ever owned was a 68 dressed out in 68 GTX trim. It was a coupe no less and no one ever snapped to the trim package. Loved the car and is one of the ones that got away.

Auto Transport Service
Back