• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Billet Specialties LH lug nut advice needed

440beep

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
So I'm looking at getting these Billet Specialties black anodized Street Lite wheels, and almost pulled the trigger today until I realized I also need LH lug nuts. Billet Specialties doesn't list any LH lug nuts, so will Cragar or Weld LH lug nuts work with these wheels? The lugs I need are 1/2 x 20 x 3/4 long shank and I know Cragar makes them (as I have them for my Cragar S/S wheels). I've got an email in to Billet to see if they can recommend a brand of LH lug nuts but not sure if they will recommend a competitor's lug nuts, plus being for a Mopar its not as easy as a Chevy/Ford.

So, is it as easy as just finding an appropriately sized LH lug nut? Or just use my Cragar S/S lug nuts?

Billet Specialty.jpg

TIA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there some reason you are keeping the left hand lugs? I have always found them to be a pain.

Cause its Mopar. The LH lug nuts don't bother me and I'm the only one who touches the car, so no screw up from someone doing it wrong.

Billet Specialties emailed me back and said Mcguard or Gorilla make lug nuts that will work. I'm hoping my Cragar S/S lug nuts work.

Auto Transport Service
Back