• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bitchin' Rides

chopping the roofs on pre 50`s car are nice the later years just don`t appeal to me I remember in the seventy's when a couple of guys came in my shop one had a Roadrunner and wanted the top chopped I laughed at him and told him hell no it seems several shops around that they would for a large sum did it went very bad he had come back later wanting to correct the job and raise the roof back up it cost him twice what he paid the shop to drop the roof ,the other guy wanted to drop the top on a GTO I believe after seeing what a job had done to his buddies car he changed his mind , guess it is up to the customer its his money :fool:
1940-plymouth-p-10-business-coupe-profile.jpg
20j06r8.jpg
01-1931-ford-model-a-coupe-side-view.jpg

had a 67 that was turbine bronze color always wante to drop the top to make it match the body line but never had the heart to ruin the car
2f69e6a5692d254c2e15b85fa079dd94.jpg

wondering what they charge to do something like that 250k ? not that i would or could afford it.
I met the B.R. guys @ HAN in Reno 2 years ago. 250K minimum to start with a 5 year wait list. I wonder how much the G.M. concept rig cost?

I am a purist deep down but I have had all types of classics.

I like everything about the build except for the rims. The body was tastefully done......

Not a fan of chopping up an RT but it’s not my car and the owner can do whatever makes them happy......

Final product was pretty cool

the 24"x 15 rear rims aren't my style,
I like a bit more sidewall personally
my taste a 20" would have been better
& still capture the custom/pro-touring vibe
I do like 'they sort of mimic' the Magnum 500's
I do like the width of the tires & the stance

I like all the chassis work & suspension too

The front valance I don't like much
but it is a custom after all,
I think if it was set back more I may have liked it better
still quality craftsmanship, mad fabrication skills