• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blessed to live in the USA

The best place was the Cayman Islands. Very clean and more like the USA. I was astonished when they said the fine for littering was 6 grand or two years in jail. 45% of income goes to the government but free health care and schooling.
6 K for littering..... YES!!!!!!! Bring it here! 2nd offense, JAIL!!

American Military Sorry If My Patriotism Offends you.jpg

I'm not going to argue about one thing or the other. I came here by choice for the obvious reasons. Only in this country can you work as hard or as little as you like to achieve the American dream. I'm a plain old man and with all the opportunities I have had I retired at 52, now tell me this is not living the dream. It wasn't free but it's up to you to pick a road and run for it. It doesn't get much better than that.

I'm not going to argue about one thing or the other. I came here by choice for the obvious reasons. Only in this country can you work as hard or as little as you like to achieve the American dream. I'm a plain old man and with all the opportunities I have had I retired at 52, now tell me this is not living the dream. It wasn't free but it's up to you to pick a road and run for it. It doesn't get much better than that.
Smiley Bingo Cusin Eddy from Lampoon Vacation.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back