• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

blind men CAN do paint and body

@ $6,995 BIN price, you kind of are getting what your paying for,
it's not a hard fix, it's just more work, fixing something, because someone who didn't know how to do body work...
the big question is what's under it...

Add what it's like to take a transmission out in a '73, it's just one more strike against it.

You perfectionists just crack me up. :) Just because that's not the flawless, perfect 10, car of your dreams doesn't mean it's not the one of someone else's. I doubt it's going to sell for more than $3,000, but someone's going to enjoy it.

You perfectionists just crack me up. :) Just because that's not the flawless, perfect 10, car of your dreams doesn't mean it's not the one of someone else's. I doubt it's going to sell for more than $3,000, but someone's going to enjoy it.

I agree, and your about spot on about pricing

LOL im an intermediate perfectionist , there are some things one can over look , but that there "body work" my friend reached out slapped me in the face. I just cant believe somebody would attempt to cover that up LOL

I have seen worse , but that has been on cars that cost less than 500 bucks

Auto Transport Service
Back