• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Block from Bulldog Performance

BIGWILLI

Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello all

Anyone know what is happen with Richard Bradshaw from Bulldog Performance? Here weblink: http://bulldogblockhead.com/

I had order a block (all std. specs for 426 Hemi) and paid full incl. shipping quote on December 2019. Richard said, he will finish my block around middle february. I have no feedback from him since end of January. Anyone know what is happen with him? I don’t know what I should do?

I hope I get reply from him and get block.

Has anyone near contact with Richard? Please help me and let me know. Thank you...

Last edited:
At the bottom of the webpage, it says:
Screenshot_20200718-111622_Chrome.jpg

As far as I know, that never happened, but no one updated the website.
That and a few other factors like the Bulldog block starting out as a "Muscle Motors" item, and then soon after being shifted to another source, made me look for something else.
The block is a sturdy piece from what I've read, but when I had a question about the Bill Mitchell aluminum block I put a deposit on, and made my first call to BME with a question, and I got the man himself on the phone, who then heaped praise on the vendor I'm buying the block through who is also going to build it...THAT inspires confidence.
I hope everything works out for the OP.

At the bottom of the webpage, it says:
View attachment 976471
As far as I know, that never happened, but no one updated the website.
That and a few other factors like the Bulldog block starting out as a "Muscle Motors" item, and then soon after being shifted to another source, made me look for something else.
The block is a sturdy piece from what I've read, but when I had a question about the Bill Mitchell aluminum block I put a deposit on, and made my first call to BME with a question, and I got the man himself on the phone, who then heaped praise on the vendor I'm buying the block through who is also going to build it...THAT inspires confidence.
I hope everything works out for the OP.
Just go back and research bulldog heads for mopars.... that’ll tell you all you need to know. I don’t know why people fork over 5k with zero research

He scammed a good friend of mine on an RB block.
Junk block returned and never got a refund.

He scammed a good friend of mine on an RB block.
Junk block returned and never got a refund.
The one hemi block that was shipped in to my area filled the oil pan with water on the dyno. Oil drain back on one side went into the water jacket due to core shift. Builder never pressure checked it prior to assembly. **** deal for all involved.

Last edited:
I hope you paid with a credit card.. you might have a chance to get your money back..

WOW!
I had NO IDEA that the Bulldog blocks had so utterly gone to ****!!
It seemed to me like they were "announced and heralded in" by Muscle Motors, guys who seemed to have a solid Mopar rep, and then "poof" their business restructured dramatically (family illness IIRC?) and the Bulldog block moved elsewhere to carry on.
Core shift? On a block that just recently began being produced? How does that happen?!

Don’t anyone know Richard personally? Or has regular contact with him? I need to contact with him. He doesn’t replying my mail. Please help me. Thank you...

Mate, having read the other threads and looked at his amateurish website I would say you are in deep ****.
I feel for you as being overseas makes it difficult to get parts sometimes and you need to have trust in people. There are a lot of good people on here who will go out of their way to help you with the next block you need to buy, but you should probably start saving as unfortunately I think your money is gone.

It’s called wire fraud. Time to file a complaint with local law enforcement.

@BIGWILLI
MAKE SURE TO go to the bottom of this article and post a comment about your problems with Bulldog.
Apparently the author takes offense to anyone not directly involved with Bulldog commenting on the problem you are posting about.
I would suggest being as specific as possible in your post, and no offense intended, but try to get your post written in as precise a manner as possible. My German is non existent but a post in broken English may seem less credible to some people.
Post your problems with documentation at the bottom of this article:
https://moparconnectionmagazine.com...ormance-hemi-block-from-casting-to-machining/

@BIGWILLI
MAKE SURE TO go to the bottom of this article and post a comment about your problems with Bulldog.
Apparently the author takes offense to anyone not directly involved with Bulldog commenting on the problem you are posting about.
I would suggest being as specific as possible in your post, and no offense intended, but try to get your post written in as precise a manner as possible. My German is non existent but a post in broken English may seem less credible to some people.
Post your problems with documentation at the bottom of this article:
https://moparconnectionmagazine.com...ormance-hemi-block-from-casting-to-machining/

....it seems just about everything I've found on the internet on BullDog is bad.

The author of the article replied right away to my post, and I followed up.
I suggest that @BIGWILLI post DETAILED information and documentation of his attempts to contact Bulldog. The author has posted contact information for Dick Bradshaw via phone and email in the comments section below the article, and seems adamant that blocks are being made and delivered albeit there is a long waiting period.
At this point I'm going to remove myself from the middle of this and see what happens.

The author of the article replied right away to my post, and I followed up.
I suggest that @BIGWILLI post DETAILED information and documentation of his attempts to contact Bulldog. The author has posted contact information for Dick Bradshaw via phone and email in the comments section below the article, and seems adamant that blocks are being made and delivered albeit there is a long waiting period.
At this point I'm going to remove myself from the middle of this and see what happens.

Boom, way to go biomedtechguy!! That's what helping is all about.

Auto Transport Service
Back