• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Block from Bulldog Performance

Bump for any aftermarket block etas?

Anyone interested in a bulldog block needs to go on the Moparts website and read what Ray Barton has to say about them. If the Bulldog block is cast at the foundry that the Callies block is being made at, that is not good news.

Bulldogs has reply my E-Mail on 31th july. He said again 4 Werks will be finish my block. But nothing I get the block. Since this das I haven’t reply from him (I had sent several times E-Mail to him again)...

I will cancel order by Bulldogs and order by Callies!

Sure callies (Energy Manufacturing) same foundry as Bulldogs?

Where can I get good Iron cast Block?

I’m not sure if they use the same foundry. Someone here mentioned that. They Ray Barton thread basically said he had lots of trouble from 10 of the 15 blocks he bought from bulldog. Most was because of water leaking into the oil from porosity problems. Several others claimed the same thing and the reply from bulldog was ” put block sealer in it”. There was also lots of other machining tolerance that were way off. I’d wait on Callies to work out their problems ,if they have any. Who knows how long that will be. With the Covid and other political crap going on in the US right now, it may be never. Finding and old block or one someone that is sitting on a new world block is going to be pricey. Original blocks bring big money for the restoration crowd and possibly have lots wrong with them. I was offered one the other day with problems and he still wanted big bucks. I don’t see many brand new world blocks anymore. I have one left that I could sell in a heartbeat, if I posted it for sale. In any case. I would not just buy a block and get it shipped to Germany. I have it built by Tim banning or ray Barton and make sure it’s good to go.

I want write here again, i had send several polite emails to Richard Bradshaw. I cannot call, because i am deaf and from Germany.
But he hasn‘t reply my E-Mail. Last E-Mail, when he has reply was on 30th july 2020. I'm getting angry, my whole money is still by Richard. Nothing works like that with business partners.

I am in full barrier to contact with him. Contact with E-Mail is my once communication opportunities...

I would have thought the Mopar community would’ve learned a collective lesson the first time around with Bulldog heads.

Sorry you are having problem with the guy. Plenty of crooks out there. I have found it’s best to deal with a well know engine builder. Ask lots of boards about a builder and someone will speak up. Google is your friend in this case.

I want write here again, i had send several polite emails to Richard Bradshaw. I cannot call, because i am deaf and from Germany.
But he hasn‘t reply my E-Mail. Last E-Mail, when he has reply was on 30th july 2020. I'm getting angry, my whole money is still by Richard. Nothing works like that with business partners.

I am in full barrier to contact with him. Contact with E-Mail is my once communication opportunities...
Im sorry to hear of your frustrations. I received an email from Richard on an unrelated inquiry on 12-7-2020. In that response he also mentioned a possible February block availability. Due to this and some additional research? Im suspending any contact or inquiry for a Bulldog block option. The number he gave me was
317 869 8689

I could do a "In concern from a fellow member of the "ForBbodiesonly.com" (BigWilli?) Who is still awaiting product. I will not be able to pursue any business with Bulldog at this time. Satisfactory of our fellow member's purchase (Would need some purchase info) would be a very good indication that a business venture can move forward."

It would be no skin from me? As of today? There would be no reason for me to engage with Bulldog. The company resolving your purchase issue would be a good sign.

I had send again several times emails to Richard Bradshaw, nothing he has replies my email. One nice guy from here would help me, call and email to him. Same nothing replies from him.

I am very angry about him. He is scammer and suck. Worst business partner I have ever...

Mr. Bradshaw has replies email yesterday, he will refund within 10 days. I hope he take it serios.

Last edited:
Good news, I have get finally refund from Mr. Bradshaw.
Wow...
My aluminum Bill Mitchell Products RB block was ready around 1/1/2021.
With some help from my builder, I secured it and it's heading to rest at my builder's shop until I can take the next steps.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back