• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blower motor seal

Michael789

Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any leads as to where I can get a new blower seal, it looks like it's made from 1/4 rubber, I've not been able to find one yet here is a photo, thanks for any help. 20140330_210907.jpg

Did you try Detroit muscle technologies?. They should be in the advertisement in the right hand column on this site. They carry almost every seal for heater boxes.

X2, that's where I got all of my body seals.

What it it off of? I know that Jim makes the 66-70 A/C blower motor seal but that doesn't look the same.

If you get in touch with him I'm sure he will work with you to make one if he does not already stock the part.

It goes under the squirrle cage on the blower motor itself , the other seal that comes with the DMT big box kit which I have is just the seal that goes on the box to firewall around the opening where the blower motor goes into the air box.This came out of my 71 satellite with ac.Here is the box so far I'm almost done.20140323_204510.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 178829At this point I have the firewall gasket under the blower motor but figured out it didn't go there but around the opening that the motor sets in.

my blower motor sounds like a horror movie....'till it warms up...:thermal_oz::munky2::DMAGE::blob8::fit:

You may have to make it your self. DMT did not sell it for my 68 RR blower motor when I did my heater box rebuild.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too I've already been looking for the 1/4 rubber that I need.

Auto Transport Service
Back