• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BORGESON GEAR BOX INSTALL WITH FAST RATIO OR STANDARD PITMAN IDLER ARMS???

Necessary, no. But, all the high performance Mopars had a cooler. The OEs knew something about what they were doing.

Why do people have the gross misconception that good parts are only for the track? Don't people realize the bar has been raised so much my modern cars that our Mopars need all the help they can get in modern driving situations. I wish I could conduct a contest that simulates modern obstacles and road conditions that occur. You'd be surprised what happens in a panic maneuver. Its evident by all the photos online of wrecked muscle cars/hot rods we see.

Necessary, no. But, all the high performance Mopars had a cooler. The OEs knew something about what they were doing.
I'm getting ready to place an order, Is the BAC10 code still good for FBBO members?

I figured it was just a difference in how it was phrased.
The stock Mopar OEM steering is way overboosted. That was how they were when new. It must have been what the public wanted.
I thought some of the Mopar Pumps were Variable Pressure ? @ Lower RPM higher boost to assist parking ( or parking lot ) that dropped off @ Higher RPM when it really wasn't needed as much ? ( I just bumped into the post looking around ) , questioning my memory now !

I thought some of the Mopar Pumps were Variable Pressure ? @ Lower RPM higher boost to assist parking ( or parking lot ) that dropped off @ Higher RPM when it really wasn't needed as much ? ( I just bumped into the post looking around ) , questioning my memory now !
The flow and relief are fixed. The effort may change slightly based on suspension load or fluid viscosity.

Auto Transport Service
Back