• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bouchillon throttle and kickdown setup

65-440

Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Sorry wasn't sure where to put this, not exactly a for sale ad more like a feeler? Anyway, I've never been happy with the bouchillon setup since day one, not a fan of the bracket that the cables attach to and their customer service is total garbage. Kickdown adjustment is very easy though. I'm leaning towards buying the throttle and kickdown from lokar, was just curious if anyone would be interested in my entire kit and what it's worth to ya. Thanks.

20201105_120817.jpg 20201105_133321.jpg

A gauge I often use when selling parts is approximately half of retail price if it still looks and functions well. If a part is still in a box and unused, 75% of retail is a good starting point since many people know that even though it is new, they have better recourse for a refund through the original vendor should the part fail.

A gauge I often use when selling parts is approximately half of retail price if it still looks and functions well. If a part is still in a box and unused, 75% of retail is a good starting point since many people know that even though it is new, they have better recourse for a refund through the original vendor should the part fail.

I'll list it once I swap it out

He was implying that you are tying to entice buyers here instead of starting an ad.

He was implying that you are tying to entice buyers here instead of starting an ad.
He can imply all he wants, i was just wondering if anyone would want a used cable setup. I'll list it and if nobody wants it I'll toss it in the garbage.

I think it has value.

Auto Transport Service
Back