• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a Daytona...$400.00

You didn't buy that, you stole it, you should be arrested.

Seriously that is a great deal and I wish you well with it.

You are making me rethink my whole existance because I have never hated anyone and I hate you!. I have wanted one of those since the first time I saw one. I remember as a kid when the "Auto Trader" and "Auto Swapper" classifieds first came out seeing a winged car or 2 and being completely amazed that they were asking $20,000 for them. Granted they were in better shape than yours but that was also 25 years ago. Yep, I hate you brother and if I could help you resurect that W.W. I would. Good luck.
As I think about it, my ex wife did tend to get under my skin.

I dont hate you....seriously....I don't

MUST keep telling myself that....eventually I will believe it....

Luckily the nose, wing, interior and drivetrain were in a seperate storage shed.

something's off here? the first pic looks like a completely mangled, but still painted body. the next pics it looks like it's covered in rust and mud? fire damaged or rolled over a cliff?

more pics?

Not to mention that in one pic the glass is okay and the next the glass is missing. Wouldn't the glass have been the first thing to go as soon as the fire started. Someone has some 'splainin to do. :)

Okay, with a little research, here's the pics of what the car looks like today.
Man, you got that one restored pretty darn quick. :rolling:

69daytona20.jpg

69daytona21.jpg

69daytona22.jpg

Not to mention that in one pic the glass is okay and the next the glass is missing. Wouldn't the glass have been the first thing to go as soon as the fire started. Someone has some 'splainin to do. :)

Hmmmm, I gotta say, if this is the real deal, I hate you. If you're not dealing straight with us, well, do I need to say more. But, I gotta say that all three pics are the same car, but in the top pic, the car is missing a couple of small items, like the doors, steering wheel, dash.....
Is the car slowly rebuilding itself?

OH GOD, It's Christine's little sister.........:rolling:

Geezus. Obviosly the previous owner was working on it when it burned. So he probably put the doors on and rear glass, and obviously it was sideswiped at one time before it burned. Give the guy a break. He got a great deal and all you jealous fawkers are trying to discredit his score.. Good for you I am jealous too.. :D

It's absolutely B.S.. This car was restored many years ago. I saw it on Barn Finds or one of those web sites.

Did you guys not see the post where I said this was an April fools joke ?

I dont get it. Are you now telling us its a joke?

Auto Transport Service
Back