• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a door at Desert valley auto parts

ga66mopar

Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
I was in Phoenix for Barrett Jackson. While in Phoenix I went by Desert valley auto parts. I bought this door for my 70 RR. I have to to say I found the guys to be nice and I don't think $300 for the door wasn't too bad. I'm ready to go back.
dppr.jpg

Last edited:
They rock! I needed a door all glass and everything including the panel & trim for my 64 440 and they packed (really good) and shipped to Fla for $500.

I had a door, a fender for a 69 chevelle and two tilt steering columns shipped and the shipping was $268. They shipped it Fed express freight and I picked it up at their docked which saved alot. They packed it real well. Glad I went to pick out my own parts. Dan is a good guy to do business with.

I enjoyed going to Desert valley auto parts more than BJ.

Are you a chick with big boobs? This would explain good service.
They have a bad rep from all the forums I frequent.

Nope not a chick with big boobs. I walked around the junkyard went through and found the parts I wanted. I went to the office and took a guy out and showed him the parts I wanted. About a week later the parts showed up at a local Federal express dock. The parts were packed well and I got the parts I pointed out. I don’t know how service could have been better. I dealt with a guy named Dan. I felt the parts were reasonably priced. Maybe I got lucky

Those guys prices are too high. They wanted $1000 for a quarter panel. Must be high on drugs. And it had rust.

I know and they did a 68 charger with a junkyard 383 and it ran a embarrassing 18 second quarter mile and they thought that wasn't bad I did better on a bicycle

ga66mopar---Glad you had a good experience. I've called them twice for my '67, and while they didn't have what I needed, they took their time on the phone and were very pleasant.

Glad they worked out for you. I've heard so many bad things about them and get a lot of their customers. I met them at a local auction a few years back and the son was down right rude to me.

Maybe they have had a change of ownership or a huge attitude adjustment. They were courteous to me in person but were sky high pricewise.
I agree that their TV show was a total POS. Guys were hacks, stupid fake drama, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back