• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a pretty clean '66

yujyk8.gif

Spent a few hours cleaning 55 years of dirt and grime from the inside the engine compartment and under the hood.

599F3647-F039-4E30-A0D5-95480D289C8C.jpeg

9D2F4DE0-8A7E-4E85-A7B1-74609672FFB7.jpeg

I swapped positions in the garage to get it back up on the lift and snapped this picture while it was outside. I’m really digging the wheel/tire combination along with the paint & roof color on this car.

DD87032D-FEB2-4586-BDBA-D6A622A8AED9.jpeg

I see you got rid of the ugly tailpipe extensions.
What's on it now?

is the finish panel have black accent lines not red? Saw 66 Satellite wrecked with black accent line.

I swapped positions in the garage to get it back up on the lift and snapped this picture while it was outside. I’m really digging the wheel/tire combination along with the paint & roof color on this car.

View attachment 1212566
I'm thinking of a new Ice Cream flavour; Hemi Vanilla. Something like French Vanilla, but with big nuts in it!

The glass packs are gone too. I installed repro factory mufflers and stock turn-down tailpipes.

Boy, that’s looking good under hood. Whose mufflers/tailpipes did you go with? The two tailpipes on my car seem mismatched as one terminates about 2-1/2 to 3“ further from the bumper and I may replace them.

It looks beautiful! I was never partial to the 66-67 but... this one has changed my mind!:D

Spent a few hours cleaning 55 years of dirt and grime from the inside the engine compartment and under the hood.

View attachment 1212537

View attachment 1212538
I know it is a WW1, but to elooks similar to an XX1

View attachment 1212566
Glad you took this picture, to my old eyes I thought the pictures showed a white leaning towards XX1 and I knew it wasn’t.

Boy, that’s looking good under hood. Whose mufflers/tailpipes did you go with? The two tailpipes on my car seem mismatched as one terminates about 2-1/2 to 3“ further from the bumper and I may replace them.

I got them from Accurate.

Auto Transport Service
Back