• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bounced from the track

I bet you could have shaved a bit off with the way today's weather was....nice ride!!

I bet you could have shaved a bit off with the way today's weather was....nice ride!!

Your not kidding, the last couple days now have been killer weather. The jetting is on the fat side so it probably would have picked up a bit from what it did Wednesday.

Sweet runs. Happy you're hitting those numbers. I have a stroked 440/494 with the 3 deuce set up. Have you done anything special to your carb set up to get that kind of response?

Sweet runs. Happy you're hitting those numbers. I have a stroked 440/494 with the 3 deuce set up. Have you done anything special to your carb set up to get that kind of response?

Outboard meetering plates are drilled out significantly. Currently have a 4412 center carb (500cfm). Not sure what the et difference between that and a stock center would be. I also spent a few hours porting the intake, it needed some help..

Auto Transport Service
Back