• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake pedal height

strokie

Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
I would like to know if the pedal brake height can be adjusted...
Actually gas pedal and brake pedal are at the same height and and don't like it :angry1: sometime I touch both at the same time, not safe... I prefer a higher pedal height

I've seen them like that too and well, it shouldn't be like that and should be around a couple of inches higher than the gas pedal.

My brake pedal doesn't come back up all the way. It keeps the brake lights on. Is the brake rod adjustable?

I would like to know if the pedal brake height can be adjusted...
Actually gas pedal and brake pedal are at the same height and and don't like it :angry1: sometime I touch both at the same time, not safe... I prefer a higher pedal height

have no clue as to what you are working on, but on my Chargers, no, it's not adjustable. You can get a higher pedal if you take out the power brakes and go with manual brakes. If you want a higher pedal, take it out, heat it up and bend the arm a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

My brake pedal doesn't come back up all the way. It keeps the brake lights on. Is the brake rod adjustable?

No, but the switch is

have no clue as to what you are working on, but on my Chargers, no, it's not adjustable. You can get a higher pedal if you take out the power brakes and go with manual brakes. If you want a higher pedal, take it out, heat it up and bend the arm a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but the switch is

I like the idea of '' take it out, heat it up and bend the arm a bit'' I'm gonna do it ...
Thanks A383Wing.

Is the pedal all the way back against the stop? If so, then bending it might be the only way to alter the height. If not, why not?

Zip tie a 2x4 to the brake pedal. Problem solved.lol

Auto Transport Service
Back