• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brighter head light or head light H-4 conversion

my buddy sells them over the counter at freightliner, its just the 5 3/4" housing...

Aftermarket, sure. Original, no. (And most of the aftermarket ones are unsafe junk, no matter who sells them)

photo-1_zps5a216a84.gif

Since I put Oracle halo lights in my car, these are up for grabs. A H4, H1 conversion. Hella lighting is who they are made of. Each kit of 2 cost me over $150.00. I'll take $150.00 for all 4 plus the ride. I'll post an add FS as well. PM if interested.
Thx.

Whoever buys what Wookie316 is offering will get a solid deal. From the crash-avoidance perspective, which is what headlamps are for, he'd be far(!) better off keeping the Hellas than running those Oracle headlite-shaped toys from China, but maybe he never drives at night and they're just for looks. :shrug:

Dan is very right about accountants sizing the electrics, rather than engineers. I am an electrician, and I work at the factory and see all the short-cuts that that are taken by the bean-counters. There is an example of 94-01 Rams in which if you use your hi-beams too much(country driving), your headlight switch will melt and the lights will flicker. Answer, run a feed from your power distribution box under the hood to a relay (with a fuse), and turn your headlight hi-beam wire into the switching circuit.

I just ordered lamps and a kit from Dan for my 73 Charger. Looking forward to a brighter view on life.... Starting to get dark up here in Norway ;-)

Auto Transport Service
Back