• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bruce Toth - Toth Performance head porting services PA

bigmanjbmopar

Newb with a view
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
So I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of Bruce's china cast home built ported aluminum heads. Anyone got a set of these?

I still have my un worked bolted on stealth heads and could get them worked but for the money Bruce is getting me a pretty good deal right in range with every other type and probably just a bit more for the money.

Here is what he's got. He's is advertising like crazy over facebook I'm sure most of you have seen it. I'm getting the ported ones set up for my build. I like the dual springs and 10° locks etc for the money to get a already made step up is cool. Are we still on the China kick where if its cast in china like the 440source heads we poo poo it? I mean Bruce has over 40 years of head service experience and seems to know his ****. I would think a guy like that would not let raw **** out the door with his name on it knowing it was **** right? I mean its not just about the money is it? Anyone know?

Big block heads, angle plug, 2.14 and 1.81 stainless 11/32 stem valves, dual valve springs good to .600 lift, 10 degree moly retainers and locks, viton seals heads are 84cc chambers. They come complete ready to bolt on, I also sell the same head in a ported version that flow 295 cfm @ .700 lift for $1995.00

erSRB3M.jpg

AjEGFq0.jpg

ZNzqgC2.jpg

UZ42rNi.jpg

they're probably the edelbrock clones that marsh performance, and porter racing heads are selling. I've seen where the castings can be purchased by the pallets. I haven't heard anything negative about them and would probably do these over stealths IF they were machined and assembled by a reputable head guy. like anything else aftermarket the devil's in the details.

He writes an article in every issue of Chrysler Power about his heads and his Poly heads, if that helps. Roland Osborne (?) died a few months ago of brain cancer so I an curious of the magazine will continue on or fold again.

I spoke with Bruce last year and it was my understanding that they are the Sidewinder heads that Marsh sells IIRC .
Supposedly they are cast in the newest foundry in China that has a lot better QC.
I think it was Bruce, it may have been ( Dave??? @ Marsh that also said they had cut a bunch of these open, none showed any core shift and that the aluminum was some of the dentist ( no air pockets) they had seen...
Seemed like a good price of all those statements are true...

I have some nice trick flows brand new for sale... shameless plug but they are full cnc

He writes an article in every issue of Chrysler Power about his heads and his Poly heads, if that helps. Roland Osborne (?) died a few months ago of brain cancer so I an curious of the magazine will continue on or fold again.

The wife is still doing it let's hope it continues, I miss Roland only got to talk to him on the phone but what a great guy he was a true mopar guy just wanting to celebrate everything mopar. I loved his story of how he invented what we now know are TTI headers its his design.

I spoke with Bruce last year and it was my understanding that they are the Sidewinder heads that Marsh sells IIRC .
Supposedly they are cast in the newest foundry in China that has a lot better QC.
I think it was Bruce, it may have been ( Dave??? @ Marsh that also said they had cut a bunch of these open, none showed any core shift and that the aluminum was some of the dentist ( no air pockets) they had seen...
Seemed like a good price of all those statements are true...

That makes sense, after comparing the details with Dave's on moparts they look identical to Bruce's. So it's a win either way. The 440source stealth are ok haven't had any issues with them, and I'm not pushing them to 10k rpm either but the casting itself look raw and not the greatest. and for the money having them ported and better parts on them is a big plus. Plus Bruce is the mayor or was of that little town of EUA Pa. lmao gotta buy from the mayor man haha

I wonder if that's the same guy that peddles CNC victor knock offs at Carlisle? He also sold them with good hardware, springs of your choice and I believe Ferrera valves

Edelbrock RPM heads I have

ported 295 cfm @ 700 ??

What he emailed me.
ported to flow 295 to 300 cfm

From his facebook ad
"
Big block Mopar aluminum heads
$1,495
Eau Claire, Pennsylvania
Big block heads, angle plug, 2.14 and 1.81 stainless 11/32 stem valves, dual valve springs good to .600 lift, 10 degree moly retainers and locks, viton seals heads are 84cc chambers. They come complete ready to bolt on, I also sell the same head in a ported version that flow 295 cfm @ .700 lift for $1995.00 contact me with your questions or to order your heads. 724-290-2497"

Big man, take a look at trick flows. My are gone so no horse in this race, you won't be disappointed. 2,000 gets you a much better head imho

334/262 at .700 lift if you are a peak numbers guy...

IMG_2030.PNG

Auto Transport Service
Back