• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build sheet decoding

Popdart

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys . . . . need some guidance as to decoding my build sheet. Been online to all the sites and just don't seem to match up with my build sheet. Any help would be appreciated. I have a 1967 Satellite. Thanks! :hello2: Rog

I also could use some help. My friend has a 1967 GTX Hemi and he can't find some of the codes. He doesn't have access to the Internet. If anybody could help it would be great.

The codes he's looking for are: Under Wheels it has 14D and under wheel covers it has 08. I found some sites that had Build Sheet decoding but the numbers on them didn't match up.

Thank You

I also could use some help. My friend has a 1967 GTX Hemi and he can't find some of the codes. He doesn't have access to the Internet. If anybody could help it would be great.

The codes he's looking for are: Under Wheels it has 14D and under wheel covers it has 08. I found some sites that had Build Sheet decoding but the numbers on them didn't match up.

Thank You

mopar part number 2823008 DOG DISH WHEEL not sure if so the 14 would be steel wheel then painted body color? Again not 100% sure.

mopar part number 2823008 DOG DISH WHEEL not sure if so the 14 would be steel wheel then painted body color? Again not 100% sure.
Thank you. Sorry for the years it took to reply but life got in the way.

He's still wondering, so I'll let him know.

Auto Transport Service
Back