• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulkhead disconnet

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone sell just the plastic bulkhead disconnect with the gasket & clips?

Obviously, I need one.

Classic industries has the gasket and clips.

- - - Updated - - -

N.O.S. if your feeling crazy

http://www.hiltopautoparts.com/product/nos-mopar-instrument-panel-wiring-bulkhead-connector-1966-72-a-b-e-c-body-models/

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.ebay.com/itm/171567929742?nav=SEARCH

Curious RC. Are you replacing all wiring with M&H or something similar or just replacing the bulkhead connector?

I had figured the bulkhead connector came with the M&H

Year One sells the one for the engine harness. As of last year, they didn't have the front light or wiper motor ones though.

Pretty sure I went to three places for the connectors, housings, and gasket. ebay Cindy Kramer, Detroit Muscle Technologies, and M+H. image.jpg

It's always good to have a spare lying around.....

9ff8cbed-0309-4c6e-b798-c4e087cc8210_zps2bd78c01.jpg

Got some spare terminals - male & female plus some extra fusible links. :headbang:

Okie dokie, checked those links and those prices don't even leave room to squeeze a nickle til the buffalo craps. Hit me up, I'll come under those prices for the terminal ends, connector and gasket. Mention you're an FBBO member and I'll do the clip, gasket and terminal ends for $25 out the door.

Okie dokie, checked those links and those prices don't even leave room to squeeze a nickle til the buffalo craps. Hit me up, I'll come under those prices for the terminal ends, connector and gasket. Mention you're an FBBO member and I'll do the clip, gasket and terminal ends for $25 out the door.

Thank you, but I've already ordered it.

Thanks Richard. Sorry I didn't make the offer sooner for you, but it still stands for all FBBO members should they need the components

Thanks Richard. Sorry I didn't make the offer sooner for you, but it still stands for all FBBO members should they need the components

Yesterday I called and left a message in repsonse to your PM. Still no response. Are you that busy?

In in the middle of prepping another plating run and that gets intense here where I don't get to the phone and email for a day or two. We have alot of humidity here in FL and if we don't run that straight through and get everything done as quickly as possible, we get into flash rust again on these components. I'll listen to voicemails right now and give you a call. I just came in from the big shop and am about to start working here for the night, and it's going to be a long one. Sorry for the delay.

RC, you're right; boy is she is busy.

My apology to Kim at passion4mopars. She called me last night to take my order. She and her husband do all the sales, restoration work, shipping, etc. Besides that she takes care of her elderly mother who lives some distance from her. Kim said she stays up until 2 AM many nights working on wiper motors.

Kim was a joy to talk to and does incredible work, as witnessed from reviews and her photos.

Got my wiper motor back yesterday. :headbang:

Attachments

• DSCF7563.jpg
    DSCF7563.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 223
Auto Transport Service
Back