• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying a B body! Enough of the A bodies!

Bullet

Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello all! New to this site, but been on FABO for a few years. Im selling my 340 swinger back to the original owner’s grandson, and hopefully getting a 67 Charger. Im also a previous owner of a 69 Charger R/T SE back in the 80s.

IMG_0055.jpeg

Welcome! Nice swinger, fun little cars.

Thanks for the compliments on the Swinger.
Its a wicked bad *** little car, but I've gotta move on.

Welcome from NY.
Good luck on your find.

I find B bodies more comfortable to drive then A bodies

I started out in a '69 Dart even though I really wanted a Charger.
In 1982 I was working for minimum wage at Burger King. Just like today, the A body cars were in greater numbers at a much more affordable price.
Over the years I have owned a bunch of Valiants, Dusters, Darts and even a '65 Barracuda.
The A body line has it's merits. The smaller size and greater abundance of parts made them a LOT cheaper to own.
Once I bought my first Charger, that was IT for me. I'd never driven a B body car before. The car felt tighter and handled a bit better. Maybe it was just this one car but it just seemed to be better built with fewer vibrations and rattles compared to the A body line.

Man that's a nice lookin Swinger. Both the A and B bodies get my attention. Love 'em both but my B body definitely is my favorite in both looks and feel when driving it.
Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!
Glad to have you with us!

Welcome!

Like others have said, I love A bodies as well (heck, E and C bodies too).

Good luck in your quest and there are lots of great people here that can help out with your new car.

Nice Dart too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

welcome to FBBO that’s a nice looking Dart also

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Auto Transport Service
Back