• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caitlyn Jenner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be, or not to be, that is the question.

This is another question mark, why? Some schools and courts don't have enough "balls" to make the right decision. So, anyone going through, been through the changes can use either gender bathroom!

I do believe that it is a disorder of some sort. I know it leads to all kinds of interpretations. I also think to each their own. However, when you get a boy who thinks he wants to be a girl coming in the same bathroom as my daughter, to me that crosses the line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 241
Lmao! I didn't even have to hit play and I knew what it was!!

Good one!

This is a concerted effort to make this "normal" in society. And it's anything but.

I disagree Pat. Id argue that its not a normal thing for a someone to change there sex. Were we part company is that its a emerging idea to not view anyone in the LBGT community as freaks and to understand that some people are different through no fault of there own. My only problem with this Jenner incident is the obvious attention,read that as money to be made off of the entire thing,he seeks. Id tell him he made a choice and does not have to struggle anymore,so get on with your life and spare the rest of us the drama. Myself when i see this in the papers or on the news i don't read anymore then i have to or i change the channel. Its very hard to get away from it as its everywhere. The curiosity is even evident here

Sonny says; they name kids, dog names....dogs, kids names....men marry men,...women marry women...ok to smoke pot (weed)...now men want to be woman BUT hit on other women!???and it is ok...

WTF?
...and we have to use ethanol in or cars!....:nono:God forbid we lite up a cigarette!!!

what is this world coming to?...I sound like my dad....he sure was smart! God help us all.

doesn't make much sense does it sonny.I kind of think the world thinks more of heroin-usersand sex change freaks then it does smokers

At the ESPY's this year, Jenner will be presented with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award for having the courage to embrace the truth. Last year Michael Sam won the award for being gay. Notice a trend?

I guess they consider Jenner more courageous than Noah Galloway, who lost his left leg and arm serving his county in Iraq and has gone on to become a distance runner, motivational speaker and contestant on DWTS.

At the ESPY's this year, Jenner will be presented with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award for having the courage to embrace the truth. Last year Michael Sam won the award for being gay. Notice a trend?

I guess they consider Jenner more courageous than Noah Galloway, who lost his left leg and arm serving his county in Iraq and has gone on to become a distance runner, motivational speaker and contestant on DWTS.

It's courageous for a 65 year old former Olympic athlete who has done nothing in the past 35 years except marry into a family of media whores to put a dress on and go out in public looking like a woman?

Years ago, that award was given to Pat Tillman. Today, he wouldn't even be considered.

The US used to be respected and now we are the joke of the world.

I guess we can thank all the left wing politically correct sissieswho are afraid to come out and say what's right instead they applaud everything that is wrong for this country. so I guess you're right we are the joke of the world now

I'm with Sonny, too much concentration on the wrong issues/lifestyles...

There's now allegedly going to be a docudrama/series spin-off about him/her...

The media is really running with this lame "exploitation" story too,
instead of talking about the "real problems or solutions" in the world &
in our lack of any real leadership, denigrating the US...

Sounds like he's/she's an attention hound, wants to be relevant again,
seems he's/she's looking for the spot lights, seeking attention, he's/she's once had...
Albeit in all the wrong ways IMO...

It's a sickness & our country is going down the wrong road in many ways, including this one...
It's like a damn train wreck, you can't look away, even if it grosses you out !!

It doesn't really effect me allot, most people could really care less too,
but what about the people it did or does effect ??...
I guess none of that matters anymore !!

What about the dead lady he killed, while he's out prancing around now ??,
Where's the justice ??
Where's her justice ??
You know Catlin/Bruce is getting paid, probably pretty well too, for all this crap,
it's all about some sort of exploitation {reality media BS} & the mag.'s sells
& TV $$$$$$$, greed too !!

This crap is the new norm ??
Status Quo, {the big L word} that's what's sad really !!

I could usually "care less" what the rest of world thinks about the US,
but they are laughing their collective a$$es off, at all this stuff, look what we've become...
It makes US look like senseless, mindless, narcissistic idiots now...
When the vast majority are NOT anything like that...
Thanks to our media...

Sorry my $0.02 cents again, someone had to say it, might as well be me...

The Scorps had Bruce's theme song in the '70s already.

[video=youtube;dIMF2fspT5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIMF2fspT5c[/video]

I disagree Pat. Id argue that its not a normal thing for a someone to change there sex. Were we part company is that its a emerging idea to not view anyone in the LBGT community as freaks and to understand that some people are different through no fault of there own.

It is a concerted effort to define deviancy down, so that wrong is right and right is wrong. It's an effort to define all kinds of deviant, sick, and vile behaviors as "perfectly normal" and that we as a society are somehow "intolerant" of those that are actually in serious need of mental health care. Look at the Bozos at Berkeley, who have come up with "71 different genders"!!! This is a place of alleged "higher learning" where people send their kids. And notice the marked increase in topics of LGBTXYZTNAblahblahblah TV shows, "news" articles and such over the past six months! All part of a much bigger effort to force society to accept all this as perfectly normal.

It is a concerted effort to define deviancy down, so that wrong is right and right is wrong. It's an effort to define all kinds of deviant, sick, and vile behaviors as "perfectly normal" and that we as a society are somehow "intolerant" of those that are in serious need of mental health care.
The only "concerted effort" is from those who think they know whats normal and whats not. Your entitled to your opinions as anyone else but the assumptions of sick deviant,vile behavior being "perfectly normal" is your take not mine

Steve I don't think you 'think' .I think your not normal but that is my opinion not fact.Your such a modernist...next you'll be saying that 2x2 can equal both 4 or 5!
Lol you choose which suites you and we will support your position.
Pull your head in mate!

If you think that the behaviors of people like Jenner is "normal", there's nothing anyone can say to change your mind. You accept as right, for what millennia have been properly described as deviant and wrong by nearly EVERY civilization, then maybe you are not as right as you would like your "enlightened and progressive mind" to believe. Sorry, Steve, some things are wrong. These things are wrong. No way can you "dress them up" (pun intended) to BE right.

If you think that the behaviors of people like Jenner is "normal", there's nothing anyone can say to change your mind. You accept as right, for what millennia have been properly described as deviant and wrong by nearly EVERY civilization, then maybe you are not as right as you would like your "enlightened and progressive mind" to believe. Sorry, Steve, some things are wrong. These things are wrong. No way can you "dress them up" (pun intended) to BE right.
-------------If its your intention to make false assumptions about my opinions id like to set the record straight. If you re-read what I've posted i said its NOT normal. Because i don't share your opinions about whats deviant behavior and whats not and I've posted about compassion and understanding does not mean i accept this as a normal thing. There is a difference in how we view things but please don't use me as a means to spread your views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back