• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caitlyn Jenner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you need to say what you mean in your posts, perhaps.

This just in...................

download_20150604_081643_zpsdyxz2itm.jpeg

The jokes just keep coming lol.

think about this.......

tumblr_npcereyz351rhnukoo1_500.jpg

I have a hard time finding Bruce Jenner brave & courageous......

You're forgetting, Brucella is keeping his equipment and still wants to have sex with women. Now, what woman in her right mind would want to have sex with a 65 year old guy who is a fugative from Chicks With Dicks?

really, I don't know much about it, but someone mentioned today that he had it removed

really, I don't know much about it, but someone mentioned today that he had it removed

I don't know too much about he/she/it, but I had heard that he is keeping his junk rather than getting the hatchet would alteration.

Lmao! I didn't even have to hit play and I knew what it was!!

Good one!

Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

And how will Bruce/Catlin "Degenerate's" kids refer to this freak? Will they call it "dad"/ "mom"/ "other"?

Makes no difference to me. Some dude wants to be a chick; some chick a dude. It's the media whores who are the problem.

Spoken like a married man, what if you're single? :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

As par for the course its all about money. He is trying to cash in and the media plays into this. Its hard not to hear about this as its everywhere

WINNER - WINNER - CHICKEN - DINNER!

- - - Updated - - -

I for one won't buy the tormented life story until he does have his junk lopped off, until then, I maintain that he's doing it for the attention and notoriety.

Follow the money ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back