• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caitlyn Jenner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is ALWAYS about the money. Always.

11391786_1484028705018161_7846004699177192251_n.jpg

last I heard jenner wants all his previous records from the Olympics or whatever else he holds records to reflect the name Caitlyn jenner instead of bruce jenner.

And now they want to give him an award for some sports thing or some thing! What a bunch of dumbass--!!!. I say take all the awards away if it's saying Bruce Jenner after all he doesn't exist anymore.

Let's not forget this thing killed an innocent lady on the highway with their vehicle

Caitlyn, errrrr Bruce's fashion preview........

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 113
Personally I would like to see ya'll just drop this. It's disgusting, immoral, and down right pathetic how it garners all the headlines and news. Maybe if we quit talking and wanting to be in the know concerning the "HE/SHE" it would just fad away. Somehow though I cannot see that ever happening. Inquiring Minds want to know about all this trash...Just My 2 Cents....cr8crshr/Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back