• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD California 1963 Studebaker GT Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardbishop

Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My posts for the past 10 years have been MOPAR....but this Classic was too good to pass up. I bought it and want to get it to a good home and I'll return back to MOPAR.
I found this 1963 Studebaker GT Hawk while looking in back yards and yard sales. This GT had been sitting covered under a car port for nearly 30 years. I found receipts for disc brake work in the glove box from 1990 with the same mileage as on it currently. (40K) It is a rust free Champagne Gold car with Black interior. It has bucket seats and console with automatic shift. 289 cu.in. V8, 4 bbl car with P/S and A/C. It has the JT code Avanti motor with the "dress up" option of chrome Valve covers and air cleaner. It belonged to a older man who had it re-painted in 1989, covered it and it sat until I bought it from the family who lives out of the area. It has a personalized California Black-Gold plate. It has a clear title, registered and insured. I have only started it. I have not driven it. It needs the oil changed and brakes checked. I am selling it "as is". I do have a transport contact. ( just sent a 1967 Chrysler to Kansas for $1300).
(Sorry guys....I thought this was was first posting. I posted it earlier. Didn't plan to bomb the site.)

Great timing for a purchase....but I'm MOPAR so I'm sending it to a new home...hopefully.
$17,500 is my asking price ...under Hagerty Price. Negotiable. More pictures available.
Best regards
Howard
Bishop, California

2019-09-28 12.49.12.jpg 2019-08-22 09.15.27.jpg 2019-08-23 11.36.46.jpg 2019-06-22 19.50.17.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back