• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you identify this shifter arm?

gdrill

Just enjoying "B"-ing here
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Stuck in the past, just North of Montana....
I came across this shifter assembly, but I'm having trouble determining what it is for. I can't seem to find this bend in any pics I search, at least under Mopar.

$T2eC16RHJIEFHS-(jn6YBSZduS80NQ~~48_20.JPG

That is 75 and up A-Body or F-Body Volare/Aspen 3 speed or 3-speed w/overdrive

Last edited:
Holy cow that was fast! Thanx. It is being advertised as 3 X 4spd assemblies. So then the shifter mech. must also be 3spd OD? I know the pic isn't that good but I thought it looked the same as 4spd stuff.

The box on the left looks like a Hurst competition plus 4 spd. The box with the handle also looks like it might be a 4 spd but of OEM type. 4 spds will have three levers; 3 spds only two. Also the 3 spd shifter is not a Hurst.

That mechanism itself with the handle on it could also be from a truck or van it is hard to see in the pics but looks like it has provision for a grease fitting telling sign that it is usually from a truck/van. Agree the mechanism on the left is a 4-speed Hurst from what can be seen it the pics

Holy cow that was fast! Thanx. It is being advertised as 3 X 4spd assemblies. So then the shifter mech. must also be 3spd OD? I know the pic isn't that good but I thought it looked the same as 4spd stuff.

My first thought for the one with the handle was for a pickup too.....

Auto Transport Service
Back